Matts 500 gallon funhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Just pulled in the driveway. Thanks gang. I'll update the debauchery after cuddle time with my bride. Super good time.

.............stay thirsty my friend.

dmatt88

OK quick update. Pulling up to Devon n sams pad smells of horsepower. As I pulled in he rode a wheelie into the garage on the new 4 wheeler.

As u walk into the house ur greeted with tanks. Devons (badass) 180 really nicely decorated. 2 individual rock formations. Its big n sweet.

Sams Bio sits off to the left n props to sam. She didn't tie into his system n is caring for all of it on her own. Hats of my friend.

So after a few cocktails we meander downstairs. You begin hearing the hum of a pump. Then as u turn the corner its angel paradise in a big tank mounted in the wall. Awesome. (U can remove the anthelia anytime bro) :D

Then into dr Devons lab. Off to the right is an infinity frag tank. Water flows over the top into the sump. Too cool. Had 3 condy Nems n a good number of frags (including urs now cat) course he now only has 2 Nems. Had to bring amy back a nem.

Then the mantis tank. This pretty little dude made short work of a turbo snail before our eyes. Knocked the absolute u know out of it n proceeded to make a good ol mess.

It really looked like a lab. Simply awesome.

What I was most taken by was the different looks in every tank. I kept going tank to tank. Super cool dude.

After a late night round of sushi n cocktails I met his neighbor. What a trip. He actually started the conversation with "have u ever heard of the movie alien?". Well duh. We laughed for an hour.

So off to dinner with amy as the condi settles in. Pic of the ultra lobo tomorrow as well as the tyree toadstool.

Cheers n thanks again for having me.

Builtschic

And thank u very much for the props on my tank I am doing my best by myself. Devon of course does show me the ropes and what not.

dmatt88

So I got me my first nem thanks to Devon n Sam. Hello condi.

2012-07-16_10-40-25_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.