your tank room pic

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
1711tb_2_.jpg

1711tf_2_.jpg

my tank just redone sold all my softies bigger sump restacked my rock it's all coming together :)

strat

hey gina, read my first post on this thread, poor me i dont have one yet. im still just a dreamer :D actually i bought a used setup about a month ago and im just waiting for our upcoming move (hopefully, we aare looking to buy a condo) before i get the liverock and a few other things i still need to do it right. its a 30 gal high 24x24x12 with a 175 ushio MH and an atinic..... anyways, i gotta run, its fri night, keep the pics coming and the day i can post a pic up here of my setup will be a happy day indeed :D have a great weekend everyone

strat

cronicreef

I redo my tank almost every month and this is what happens, when you only have one room for all your stuff. I'm just glad that you can't see my computer desk in the pic.

Attachments

• The tank room 2-1.jpg
    The tank room 2-1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 178

Gina

RS STAFF
Welcome cronicreef! I see you have two tanks! so, is this your bedroom? Where do you sleep! LOL I thought that we were cramped! If you haven't already, post in our new here forum and tell us a little about yourself and your set ups! I see a hugh sump under your tank! Wow!!

tx29fan

whatching qualifying today and thought this might be a good time to take that tank room pic..lol (29 on tv)

Attachments

• lr-s.JPG
    lr-s.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 178

cronicreef

Thanks Gina, I like your kitchen better than my sump right now. I broke my overflow box trying to clean all the corline algea off of it. So Right now the sump is empty and out of operation until later on this week.

You can see the corner of my bed in the pic. I normally end up tossing everything off the bed a few minutes befor I sleep.

forestal

Here's my living room with 60 hex reef and 10 nano reef (my basement has the bigger setup with the 120 cube/150 long)

room.jpg

strat

wow, nice setups. sorry i missed yours doni, looks great. so i just found out that my old man would like to do an inwall at their place, so im excited about that. im gonna plan it out for him. and of course get pics :D

strat

Brucey

OK, taken about 2 years ago . . . . just after I moved in. The decorating is finished and I have my own bar in the far right hand corner . . . . it's my play room and a chance to get away from it all, be it playing pool, drinking beer or playing with the reef . . . . . Or all 3. :turntable

Attachments

• Pool_Mar.jpg
    Pool_Mar.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 185

mattie

RS Sponsor
20g nano sps

this is the 20g on the wall by itself and my viewing seat

Attachments

• livingroom.jpg
    livingroom.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 181

mps9506

chrism said:
Well you have to make an effort if you're going to put your pictures for all to see!! :smoking:
:D, all the dusting and vaccumming in the world can't help my cause. Anyone else with a black lab shares the same fate :) I have to vaccum once a day to keep my place looking semi decent.
My dog's hair sticks to everything, and he doesn't even shed that badly.

strat

hey mike, try a dark hardwood floors and a white haired pug. its a nightmare :D clothes, floor, food everywhere i find that damn hair :guns:, but it keeps the wife happy lol

its great to see all these tank rooms, truly an inspiration. thanks for humoring me everyone, and keep em coming

strat