XBOX 360 & PC Gaming thread, WARNING: Only hardcore gamers or Batcave members allowed

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Well jeez. I'm gonna have to jump on the Xbox if this keeps up.

.............I'm feeling salty.

sk8rdn

Re: XBOX 360 & PC Gaming thread, WARNING: Only hardcore gamers or Batcave members all

Too bad I traded my Xbox live subscription for RS premium status... Lol...

lethal

Re: XBOX 360 & PC Gaming thread, WARNING: Only hardcore gamers or Batcave members all

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

lethal

Lol... leigh when are we playing some forza?..

When you drag your butt out of bed at 4am!! Seriously though I do want to catch up with you guys but I think it'll have to be weekends.

dmatt88

Devon is time challenged allow me to retort.

8:00pm here is 11am tomorrow there. So here's what I got. First of all Leigh tell me what's goin on tomorrow since its today here. I want lottery numbers. Its an Aussie time warp.

Second, ya gotta stop working. I prefer to play Xbox at 8pm my time.

.............I'm feeling salty.

jpsika08

Hahahahaha

bmplank86

I played MW3 for 2 days and took it back. If I wanted to play a game like Battlefield...I would have bought Battlefield.......

Built347

I played MW3 for 2 days and took it back. If I wanted to play a game like Battlefield...I would have bought Battlefield.......
You must not have bought battlefield either... they are nothing alike.. other than being fps..

bmplank86

Maybe I'm just too partial to black ops...but to me it has a very Battlefield-ish vibe to it. I like IW's attempt at a zombie game though, good stuff