XBOX 360 & PC Gaming thread, WARNING: Only hardcore gamers or Batcave members allowed

jpsika08

As PS3 gamers wanted to have it's peace and quiet thread I decided to begin this one; if you're an Xbox 360 or PC HARD core gamer, join in the fun :D

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Re: XBOX 360 & PC Gaming thread, WARNING: Only hardcore gamers or Batcave members all

I wouldn't say i'm hardcore but I do love a good game so count me in. Hey Juan, if I remember rightly when you played PS3 with eddie you bagged the xbox? LOL

Gamertag Lethal99600

carlfike

Pc game junkie here. I hold account on wow, lotr, rift, swtor, everquest, runes of magic, diablo ( all 3), starcraft (both), and many more.

jpsika08

Re: XBOX 360 & PC Gaming thread, WARNING: Only hardcore gamers or Batcave members all

Ahhh Welcome my dear Gamer friends, :D

Leigh, I now bagged the PS3 Eddie left me hahaha

Carl, which realm do you play in WoW?

Built347

To all xboxers.. test drive unlimited 2 is probably the best driving game out... forza takes the cake in racing and simulation... tdu2 has GIANT open world driving.. the game is online oriented so u can drive the islands with your buddies in a bunch of dif vehicles.. this isn't a new game and is actually fairly cheap now.. 20$ I think... the reason I bring it up is that the motorcycle dlc just came out and it is AWESOME.. better than motogp. I need people to drive around with.. :D

jpsika08

Hey Devon, that game sounds great, thanks for the X5! that thing is a Beast :D
So far I'm on the A Level cars and going on the World Event.

Do I need to level up off-line to level up on-line too?

zchauvin

Xbox 360- sponsored by monster energy for mw3. Play MLG and competitive gb. Love it and am online about 6-8 hours a day after work.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Built347

Hey Devon, that game sounds great, thanks for the X5! that thing is a Beast :D
So far I'm on the A Level cars and going on the World Event.

Do I need to level up off-line to level up on-line too?

I believe your score is your score regardless.. I may be wrong tho.. I rarely race online

jpsika08

I believe your score is your score regardless.. I may be wrong tho.. I rarely race online

I will see what's it about, I'm 19% in already, hopefully I can keep at a fast pace to end the World Event and make some money. :D

Come on now no one likes modern warfare three!!???

I didn't like the MW3; Black Ops was great though Modern Warfare 1 was the best of all.
Hopefully Black Ops 2 coming this year will be better than the first.

Built347

Well hopefully your set up for a while now... it was super fun racing with you.. I got the Bugatti to hit 267... :D

zchauvin

I will see what's it about, I'm 19% in already, hopefully I can keep at a fast pace to end the World Event and make some money. :D

I didn't like the MW3; Black Ops was great though Modern Warfare 1 was the best of all.
Hopefully Black Ops 2 coming this year will be better than the first.

I like mw3. Other than dead man's hand and the normal cheap bs its not that bad. Black ops had to bad of graphics for my taste. Black ops two is based in 2025 so as you said, it should be better. Along with the point system the are implicating rather than the three tier perk system. It will be different, hopefully it will cause all the twelve year olds to stray away and play something else. Cod four was good but come on; did they really need to have juggernaut, frag x 3, and maryrdom

jpsika08

Well hopefully your set up for a while now... it was super fun racing with you.. I got the Bugatti to hit 267... :D

Devon, thank you for everything I really had a great time, I was LMAO most of the time.
Your Bugatti reminded me of THE WRAITH! hahahahaha

jpsika08

I like mw3. Other than dead man's hand and the normal cheap bs its not that bad. Black ops had to bad of graphics for my taste. Black ops two is based in 2025 so as you said, it should be better. Along with the point system the are implicating rather than the three tier perk system. It will be different, hopefully it will cause all the twelve year olds to stray away and play something else. Cod four was good but come on; did they really need to have juggernaut, frag x 3, and maryrdom

Hopefully Black Ops 2 won't be too SciFi

Built347

Mw3 is decent.. I really only play spec ops now.. level 33!!... my fave is mw2 tho..

jpsika08

+1 MW2 was my favorite one too

zchauvin

You guys just don't have good team mates so you get discouraged fast.