Wrangy's 50 Gallon ZEOvit Rebirth

Biggles

If i couldn't run Radiums i'd change to DE and run the Phoenix rather than use any other mogul bulb - great minds think alike :)

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
He's got flubber fever anarchy......... it'll be terminal when i next see you Dom if you don't snap out of it matey. :hammerhead:
I had a zoa addiction.... until I found the glorious acro addiction. Now I have no more room :(
haha it is already there I think Biggles :hammerhead: I need to get some new tasty coloured stick and maybe that'll help me recover some :yummy:

I definitely think getting the Radium will be the right choice, I'll just have to slowly introduce it to the tank and see how it goes, I'm sure the response from the acro's will be fairly quick though, they're going to love a little halide powwer :sunshine: just need to sort my shit and get the new ballast lol

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Also upgrading my dosing pumps to something a little it more capable and friendly with zeo :) Getting myself a nice Kore 5th doser from Pacific Sun, with all the extra goodies ;) Hopefully I can put this beauty to work lol

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Something I have been waiting a very long time to do has finally occurred. It's a sad day to be saying goodbye to my LED's but out of the sadness a glorious, glorious new sps growing beast emerges! 250w of MH power and 100w of t5 supplement brings a new era to my tank
I guess one would now be able to say that this is the last ever shot of my tank you will see as just pure LED :(

The mighty beast triumphs over the previous leader, as the loser is cast aside

Out of that battle though emerges this new glorious leader!

Bring on the growth and colour I say!