Wow!!!

fidojoe

Fish Addict
I was just looking thru my pics on my PC, and came across one of the first pics I took of my tank. It was taken after it was about 7 months old, when I added my first corals. I realized how far my tank has come. I would just like to thank the wonderful people here for all of their help, espcially Mark (mwrager) for all of his help and stuff he has given me for free.

Attachments

• fulltank.jpg
    fulltank.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 94

fidojoe

Fish Addict
And here it is now, @ 22 months old. I just got ~25+ lbs. of LR (~85 lbs. total) for free from Mark, along with a bunch of cool blue mushrooms. I am looking into upgrading right now also, so these fish can be happier.

1650full10-17.JPG

wooddood

the wood dude
wow fido what a great change you've made, the reef looks awesome now very very nice congrats.:D

dave.;)

fidojoe

Fish Addict
Thanks for all the nice comments:)

Craig, I'm afraid to know the total, I'm sure its around $2500 worth @ average pricing, being that some was freebies, and some I just don't remember what I paid.

Doni Marie, yes its BB and I'm lovin not only the look, but the ease of maintenance. I just have my empty fluval 404 running a spraybar on the bottom in the back pushing all the garbage to the front for cleaning. You can see the plumbing in the bottom pic, on the far left, and part of the spraybar itself right below the yellow tang. BTW, I went from a 1.5" SB to a 3-4" SB, right as the DSB's were going out of style, then back to the SSB, then flat out no SB:D

Thanx Curt, I like it too, but its not what I really wanted, its extremely difficult to scape with that much rock in such a shallow depth (13"), and also, on a slippery glass surface- Reason #2 for wanting to upgrade.