~Woody's 120 Escapade~

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Preliminary lighting placement

I will attach everything later but here is the preliminary lighting placement.
I am not happy about the rear T5 being so far back but I don't have room to put it anywhere else :(

Icecap430wiring001.jpg

Also, I have a problem. looking at the wiring for my Icecap 430 ballast..... How am I supposed to connect the three wires into the 4 pronged plug wires in the Icecap? (the other end of the ballast has a larger plug that the bulb wires plug into) Am I missing a small plastic plug? :dunno:

Icecap430wiring002.jpg

Icecap430wiring003.jpg

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Woodstock, Im confused? duh, the socket your showing is for the timer? the other end, big plug is lamps and power

fidojoe

Fish Addict
I have to guess... :D

Dunno why anyone would want to eat a sea cucumber, but you could be talking about a regular vegetable cucumber to try and throw us off...
Angel fish?
Lion fish?
Blue throat trigger?
Scallop?
Some type of macro algae/seaweed?
snails?

Woodstock

RS STAFF
VERY good/close guesses everyone!! But no one has guessed it yet. You guys are gonna laugh when you find out what it is... lol

sasquatch said:
Woodstock, Im confused? duh, the socket your showing is for the timer? the other end, big plug is lamps and power
Thanks. I thought all the wires in the harness were for the bulbs. Butit turns out the power wires are there as well. The 4 pin clip is for a dimmer.

saltwaterfarm said:
Did you mention it when I was at your house???
I do not recall. :)

Thank you jkhalliday76! :)

lcstorc

The suspense is awful.
A conch perhaps.
It's probably more exciting then that or you wouldn't be making us wait. What on earth is it?

BrothaWolf

Brothawolf tell us or we will take you down and tie you up.. than maybe if you tell us, we might give ya some cash... just maybe

What if I like to be tied up???
But honestly now I think I DONT know... Woodys hints make me think Im WRONG... but you guys can still tie me up

Woodstock

RS STAFF
You guys didn't think I'd give you easy hints did you? :rolleyes:

Honestly, there are some people that will eat ANYTHING; and others that are afraid to put snails in their reefs! ............. he he he................

This is fun....... :D