Woodstock's 90 gallon

Funny you say you can't "bond" with your purple tang. I know what you mean though!! Beautiful tank as always. LOVE the Harlequin shot...they are amazing creatures.

Charlie97L

doni, sorry about your tang!!! they are so pretty. that stinks, but it will save your sanity.

btw, i just joined the 90 gallon club today!! :)

i'll be hitting you up for ideas!

lcstorc

Incredible improvement on the brain.
I think you will bond with the purple just give it some time. Plus the yelllow and the purple will look really cool together.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Bummer on the PBT Doni :( Mines doing well. I personally love the purples. You just need to find his antics and you will come to love it :) Its kinda like marriage...... lol Tank looks awesome as usual!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Today's pics...

New Purple tang... the only tang in my tank :)

10142006rightside.jpg

10142006Purpletang.jpg

My beautiful Citron goby..
10142006CitronGoby.jpg

10142006CitronGoby2.jpg

Woodstock

RS STAFF
More pics from today...

My harlequin shrimp went for a walk today... that is their way of hunting for food.

10142006harlequinshrimp2.jpg

10142006harlequinshrimp1.jpg

After I fed them, they began dragging their dinner back to their den..
10142006harlequinshrimp3.jpg

10142006harlequinshrimp.jpg

Kensn

Very nice pics Doni.. Ya know if you would just swing by I have a RBTA with your name on it for you...... My RBTAs are very well trained and stay just where you put them. They are also versed in hosting percs and will do whatever it takes to entice them......

Craig Manoukian

blue_eyes53813 said:
very nice pictures Doni.... but ohhhhhhh the poor starfish

Oh how easy to forget that everything in the sea is food, eh?

Doni, great fish shots, but the Clown Gobi and the Harlequin Shrimp are definitely the bomb. Hope the Purple Tang adjusts well, it's a great looking specimen.:thumbup:

Frankie

RS STAFF
Wonderful as always Doni! I love how the plating coraline is nestled into the tank so well. That is one mature system. Keep up the good work!

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Thank you Frankie :)

Well, I purchased another regal tang yesterday. It is a present from my Mom and Dad (used their $ to get it). I have tried 2 of this type in the past.. the 1st I had a few years but it turned into a euphyllia eater, the second one I tried nipped the fins of the copperband butterfly I had. Hopefully, this one will behave...

It is soooo tiny. The purple tang does not even acknowledge its existance (thank goodness) but strangely enough, the cleaner wrasse is very, very aggressive to it. I suppose it might look like another cleaner wrasse?? :rolleyes:

10152006tinyregaltang.jpg

10152006wrassechasingregal.jpg

10152006newregaltang.jpg