Woodstock has been banned.

boozeman

by now woody has her home spotless and her tank looking like a polished gem :D
amazing the things you get accomplished while not on RS... I figure that withdrawl is starting to set in any time now :lol:

olivert00

Boy this is the longest 24hrs, I feel as if my security blanket was taken away...WOODSTOCK HURRY HOME!

A day without RS...I hope I am never banned

iluvzigz

PREMIUM
I bet she couldnt even make it the full 24hrs.

She prob registered another screen name for the day just to get on. LOL

BOOZE-that one sure suits you more -definetly!

Snelly40

poor woody, a day is a long time not to be on here, lets hope she maeks it and forgves travis and comes back!!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
LMAO!!! You guys are a hoot!! I laughed so hard when I tried to log on and got the BANNED message!! I missed you guys!!

I kept very busy while I was away. I cleaned my sump, worked on my kalk reservoir, replaced the media in my phosban reactor, cleaned the kitchen, did laundry, washed the dog, planted flowers all over the yard, mowed.... then took a long hot bath, drank a few glasses of wine and went to sleep! :D

Travis, my husband got a big kick out of it! You sure you guys didn't discuss this?? LOL

blue_eyes53813

Welcome back Doni... How many people said she would be cleaning the tank all day? We know you all to well... I need to get some stuff done today... DONT BAN ME..... I would go crazy... Im just saying... I should get some stuff done too...lol

Frankie

RS STAFF
Good to see your back Doni! Try to behave yourself now please. Were all lost without our cup o' Doni in the morning....