Witty's Monster 210 Experiment

Newt

I hear you're going anemone tank on us? Or are you just trying to get rid of that evil sohal. LOL

Newt

Yeah that was too bad about the wrasse, I can send you some food for it. LOL (CBB) I'm sure with the weather here he'd stay frozen on the way there.

Well if you do go for an anemone tank and don't want your corals, I'll pay shipping and you can send em' this way. :)

Newt

BTW how are those blocks covering up? Maybe a FTS comparison...
36_13_13.gif

Witfull

GUESS WHAT?!?!?

i just bought 300lbs of sand today.....byut im not giving up my BB card,,lol.

after thinking long and hard, and my love for carpet anemones and anemones in general. im converting my reef to suit them. i have a great contact (ILC) to get a red and a blue carpet anemones. i also have a nice sebae anemone. so,,,tomorrow i rip the beast apart and cover my bottom~

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Let's make a sand castle!!! :D Wow! A carpet tank sounds very cool!

What type/size granual did you get?

Witfull

fine grain carribbean play sand.i have about 15bls of course agro to throw on top,,,,it will mix in....a lil texture~

Witfull

its for the animals,,,giving them what they need,,,,thats what its all about~

my brain wont turn off, fell asleep but woke up thinking of the job to doand the logistics.

Kensn

A very large undertaking to say the least.... A good time to clean out the rocks with a good shaking though, make any changes to the aquascaping you wish, and find stuff you never knew you had... Are you going to remove all the tak water, lay the sand then fill gently to try to keep the sand storm down to a minimum?

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Why are you removing the rocks? To reaquascape? Do you have to remove the rock before laying the sand? I didn't... I just added sand around the rocks. It makes it safer for tunnel digging gobies and is easier if I want to remove/replace the sand later on.

Witfull

OMG,,,,what a task,,,sand storm is down to a haze now,,,took alot longer than i thought! but everything is back in the tank,,,except some rocks, threw a bunch of them in the sump, but i still have some left over,,,,