Why is my Clown BURNT?

Hey all, I loved the title so much I couldn't spoil it and say anything in the first post... HEHEHE

So a few weeks ago I bought this clown from a LFS. It came in a shipment with a whole bunch of Ocellaris' but 2 from the swarm looked different. I've asked if there could be a stress factor since it was a fresh shipment but he said it was definitely a hybrid of some sort. I thought about it over night and remember my black clown was a chocolate brown and colored up to black eventually when it got used to my tank. The next day I went back and got it. It's color is a light yellow such as a clarkii at the bottom front of him and a rotten banana kind of color everywhere very similar to an allardi. There is still another less "burnt" colored clown at the tank in the LFS that hangs in the corner by itself isolated from the group of regular colored clowns. Hmm maybe they know it's different. Anyone have an ID on what it could be a mix of?

we have it a lot here in malaysia.. Somehow, no offence but ppl here thinks that the color is rather drab but its pesonal preference really.. Is it tank breed? I notice that tank breed ones in my country looks rather pale.. but im sure i have seen a lot of the clown u posted.. Its definately an occelaris.. no doubt.. i was told that the color of these clowns depend on the origin of which they are from.. any1 can confirm this?

I'm almost sure its not tank breed, no offense taken, it did look drab compared to how vibrant the orange coloration was on the other ones but I liked it because it was different. The color has darkened quite a bit as I got it a few weeks ago and I would imagine that an anemone would make it darker. I can tell it would host because it tried out the hammer when it was first put in.

I've seen hybrid of true perc and black ocell b4 and they don't look similar to mine

i see.. I'm very sure its not a hybrid.. or is it? haha! how much does false and true perc cost in the US? From the price, we might know what kind of a clown that is.. whether its normal occelaris or black clown etc..

It was listed as ocellaris and it cost $15. I guess I just have a very dark unusual clown. No one else has posted about seeing one or owning one as dark as mine so i guess i can still feel special.