Whos Ready For Some Football!!!!!

BigJay

Lol I was a Raiders fan for a while well a Rice fan anyway, how could you not be? I love that silly loyalty I have won $50 a year for the last 7 years with a Detroit fan. I have one of those silly Miami fans betting me they will beat the Pats str8 up this weekend.
I guess whatever makes you enjoy the game. Like I said if a stadium was in my home town it might be different. Until then.... I am follwing the players that make me enjoy the game the most.

LPS_Blasto

I was born and raised in Kansas City, Kansas. Was a Chiefs fan for many years. Got tired of watching them lose and quit watching football completely.

I live in Denver now. Big Broncos fans here. I just can't be bothered with football anymore. My team always sucks and I just got tired of watching Schottenheimer (Chokenhemier) ruin it at the last minute of about a million games.

Glad to see you guys are enjoying the new season. I can't be bothered with it. :sleeping:

BigJay

I have one of those silly Miami fans betting me they will beat the Pats str8 up this weekend.

wow did I get burned on that one. Thats what a fat head gets you. Never gloat till the game is over or it bites you in the rear.

Hornet

I have one of those silly Miami fans betting me they will beat the Pats str8 up this weekend.

Guess you have to cough up cash today as it seems hell froze :snow: over yesterday :D I figured Miami/Pats game would have been easy money for you.

sambrinar

Well I am an AZian, born and raised. Buy I don't believe it!

The Cards in the Superbowl? Huh, will miracles never cease?

ReefLady

Staff member
Congrats to the Cardinals - I'm glad they won. It's nice to see a "different" team in the 'Bowl.
That's the only "good" thing that's happened in the last couple weeks of football, except for the Colts & the Giants getting trashed in the playoffs. ;-)

Of course, I'm just a sour grapes Patriots fan still PO'd because my 11-5 team who beat the Cardinals badly didn't even make it to the playoffs, while an 8-8 team wins their division (SD). There's just something wrong with that.
Anyway, go Cards! (there's just no way a Pat's fan could root for Pittsburgh, AFC or not). ;-)

HAHAHAHAH Steelers are gonna walk all over the Cardinals at the bowl sorry i mean i am strong raiders fan always have and always will be but cardinals are gonna get walked on its was a nice game thoe very close till the last touchdown lol but gl 2 both of the teams ither way it will be a good bowl (diff. teams) finally....... my bets go to the STEELERS thoe sorry guys...

sambrinar

So the concensus is that the Cards will win??? I think it will be a great game...

Not sure about that, personally I think they are gonna get stomped. Our states' teams have a monsterous record of choking..

I still can't believe they have gotten this far, this state is going nuts, first time ever in a SB. the Suns made it to the main event once that I can remember back in like '92, and got killed. DB are good though

ReefLady

Staff member
Well, I think the Steelers are going to win, but I want the Cards to win. So I'm sending as much good karma as I can to AZ. :)
My husband, otoh, thinks the Cards are going to surprise everyone, and crush the Steelers.

ReefLady

Staff member
Hmm, no new posts to this thread? Good game. It looks like karma was stacked against the Cards the whole game. They kinda beat themselves (+/- 100 yds in penalties)?
But c'mon, that last play was _clearly_ a forward pass. At the very least, it should have been booth reviewed. I think they said it was - really? for all of what. .897 seconds? That was just a bad call.
But, there are lots of bad calls in lots of games. All part of "any given Sunday".
Congrats to the Steelers.

Witfull

it was a strip/sack......look at the pic ball loose while Kurts arm is back,,,,,no forward motion.

bb.opgn-118089-mid.jpg

Ben was the MVP in my book. led the drive, made clutch plays....Steeler Sixpack~