Whos Ready For Some Football!!!!!

BigJay

Eagles/Cowboys game,,,OH MY,,,this is great football~

That game was crazy. Not sure if it should be applauded or everyone should be beatin. Seeing that guy drop the ball before going into the end zone to start celebrating ... I couldn't even laugh I just sat there going WTF. Anyhow the boys are 2-0 lookout! :nekid:

BEELZEBOB

what the heck, is this like the AFL or something?

if i remember correctly, dont defenses win championships?

i see the same issues with dallas and philly that i see with my beloved broncos. DEFENSE.

Witfull

we will see what happens to philly next week againt the strongest D in the NFL next week.....THE STEELERS. but the Eagles offense is scary. 54 combined points in the first half? lotta offense,,,no D~

BEELZEBOB

yea, not really.

not even close to true.

i mean if your into a bunch or drunk kids that dont know anythin 'bout football other than its a good excuse to get hammered @ 11am

get your own thread :lol:

bskinn77

yea, not really.

not even close to true.

i mean if your into a bunch or drunk kids that dont know anythin 'bout football other than its a good excuse to get hammered @ 11am

get your own thread :lol:

ha or watching kids that actually want to play the game vs pros that ***** about not getting payed enough millions!

bskinn77

hey clinton portis doesnt play for the Broncos anymore thank you very much :lol:

ahh a Broncos fan great game last weekend!! Shanahan is a nut for going for 2 but atleast he made it exciting unfortunately for me I have LT on my fantasy team and you guys shut him down! :(

funkpolice

after that premature touchdown celebration monday night, I had to question whether or not football was worth watching, but I quickly decided that it was. My old boss, Mark Shanahan, is the coach's cousin. I got to meet him at a wake a few years ago, he kind of came across as arrogant, but I didn't spend a lot of time with him.
bill

Witfull

Shanahan is a nut for going for 2 but atleast he made it exciting unfortunately for me I have LT on my fantasy team and you guys shut him down! :(
shanahan showed what it means to want to win,,,,and as far as "fantasy" football goes,,,its a joke, ruins all real football and team loyalty. if i could build the perfect team,,,why play the game?

bskinn77

Lol like some announcers put it "when your betting with the houses money why not go big" Denver got away with what was clearly a fumbled ball on that drive which would have lost them the game. None the less he made it an exciting finish. As far as fantasy football goes I guess I can agree with you but it's still fun

Witfull

pick a team,,,ride them out....its loyalty....never bet the spread....its all bout W's or O's.....thats the game...win or lose with what you have.

BigJay

pick a team,,,ride them out....its loyalty....never bet the spread....its all bout W's or O's.....thats the game...win or lose with what you have.

I can't stick with a team. Constant player trading, coaching staff changes heck even the stadiums seem to change yearly... who are you being loyal too really? a name? the owner? I could see if you live in a city that hosts a team. I am right in the middle of Miami and Tampa and don't like either.
I don't like bandwagon jumpers though as soon as a team is a sure fire hit to win every game people pretend they have been fans forever. I personally follow players that I enjoy watching. I really like the Cowboys currently. Its so awesome they picked up Zack Thomas who deserves to be in a winning program. But if everyone gets traded and I don't like any of the players wether they are winning or loosing why should I have to stay with that team?

Witfull

dude,,,,i know a few LOYAL miami fans,,,,,they have seen great,,and the near worst,,,,,but they are fans of the TEAM. kinda like an alma mater...win lose or suck a$$,,,,that my team....perfect example...cleveland and Cincy fans...best trash talkers around,,,and have NO right to,,,,but they do,,,and i love them for it. Oakland fans,,,,fanatics,,,,and the team sucks for years....but i gotta love them for their rabid fandom.