• Outside the US

Votes: 34 11.8%
  • Boiled Peanuts?

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frankie

RS STAFF
OK, Hopefully the author of this fine thread won't mind I added a new option to the list :)

mbdave

East Bay California I used to live in Florida and say what ya want but boiled peanuts are great!!

molsen187

i live on the mass/nh border pretty much. its pretty cool i have the woods of nh and boston is only like 45 min away. there are a lot of lfs around me.

cindyp

beautiful green :tears: western Maryland:) Blizzard of 2009.
016-6.jpg

017-4.jpg

Tab964

Cindy how much snow? I use to live in NE PA and nothing prettier than when the ice covers the trees after a snow storm. I was born in FL and moved back after college. I love the weater in FL but do miss the mountains and the snow, but not the cold.

cindyp

Cindy how much snow? I use to live in NE PA and nothing prettier than when the ice covers the trees after a snow storm. I was born in FL and moved back after college. I love the weater in FL but do miss the mountains and the snow, but not the cold.
I know what you mean. I have moved away from here and I keep moving back I guess its the best of both worlds mountains in one direction beach and crabs in the other. we got about 2 feet nothing like sitting in front of the fire nice and warm watching it pile up:)with a Baileys irish creme:bouncer:

Jess

Sunny Southern California over here! Ventura to be exact :)

Taken 12/15/09 on my evening walk with the dogs. You can even see the Channel Islands in the background.
1215091655a.jpg

Fun poll!

cindyp

very pretty Jess. I lived in San Diego for 9 years I remember some awesome sunsets too:) here's one when I lived in Colorado Springs Colorado. beautiful but way too cold for me:)this is pikes peak from our living room window we only lived there a year and a half just tooooo cold all the time...
DSCN3042.jpg

cindyp

this is what it looked like in mid day...
sometimes the wind would blow so hard that you would look at the mountain and it looked like it was smoking it was really cool:)it was the snow blowing off the top.
DSCN2777.jpg