• Coral only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Species Only tank

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other (please state!)

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters

Cartman89

Just wondering what kind of tank set-up you all have. To me it seems like you all have reefs :lol: . But this poll will tell.

Cougra

While I currently have a reef tank, in some ways I regret going this route. I miss my old FOWLR tank as I find that I'm more interested in the fish then I am in corals.

lcstorc

You need to allow more than one answer.
Here I have a reef and a species only (seahorse). Not sure which to answer on the poll. Hopefully soon the reef will be replaced (with a bigger/better one), original reef will become FOWLR and of course I gotta keep my pony tank so then I would have all 3. :)
(HMM think I am addicted? I do.)

Cartman89

lcstorc said:
You need to allow more than one answer.
Here I have a reef and a species only (seahorse). Not sure which to answer on the poll. Hopefully soon the reef will be replaced (with a bigger/better one), original reef will become FOWLR and of course I gotta keep my pony tank so then I would have all 3. :)
(HMM think I am addicted? I do.)
How do I allow more than one answer? I would of but I didn't see how too. Maybe a mod can hack in and edit it for me?

iluvzigz

PREMIUM
55 gal reef for me i love it.. i have a 55 fresh water tank with chiclids too needs major upgrading they're getting too big

Frankie

RS STAFF
reef here. I hope anyhow. i have two corals atm. going colony hunting next week actually! can't wait. :)