Welcome to the RSM club forum!

Dweezil

Hello all, I'm new to the forum and have been reading all the great information here. A little about myself....I was into the SW hobby many years ago and have now got the bug again. My husband has his hobbies (car racing) and now that my son is off to college it's my turn again. Will definately be getting the RSM 130D. Was just hoping to wait a little bit until I found a good deal on one but getting very excited so probably won't wait. HA

Glenn...I noticed you're in Arkansas. I just got back. Went to visit some family there over the 4th of July. I was born there. I live in NW Ohio now.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Dweezil - :welcomera to ReefSanctuary & the RSM owners forum, a real Sanctuary, with lots of very nice members, that are very knowledgeable & always willing to help
745.gif

One of the really great things about getting a RSM is the support you can receive from the owners forum & the collective knowledge of all the RSM owners here! The RSM owners forum will really help you have success with a swt!
026.gif

Dweezil

Thanks everyone. I am just putting my list together. It get's very expensive very quickly! So glad I ran accross this place though. Everyone is so nice and I have learned more just reading these forums than I can even remember.

Tammy

Sapphire

It is expensive but my advice is just not to add up the cost as you go... just remain in blissful ignorance!!!

Seriously though you can reduce the livestock costs by getting frags rather than full size corals from the lfs etc.......

Last edited:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
I have already started to figure out one good time about your tank starting to fill up with coral - you start saving $$$
025.gif

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Just wanted to say... how Proud I am of the many RSM club members that take time out to Welcome all the new RS members in the Meet-Greet-Forum, I think it's one small way we all can contribute and show our support for ReefSanctuary! I know when I joined everyone welcoming me, made me feel at home here on RS - a real Sanctuary of reef forums !!!

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/meet-greet-forum/

Keep up the good work !
745.gif

Shamus

That mugshot thread is HUGE!

I'm going to have to visit the Meet and Greet more often - but I do remember when I first posted there that some of the first replies were from members of the RSM sub-forum!