Welcome to the RSM club forum!

Chimo192

A Massive thank you to ReefMack and Staff for making this forum a reality.

Its very refreshing to not have to spend time surfing the net to obtain information.

As a Red Sea Owner and getting different perspectives with possible solutions to every day occurances, will make my salt water adventure a pleasure.

Again A Massive Thanks to you all.

Keep up the fantastic work.

Last edited:

Nowellsy SNR

A Massive thank you to ReefMack and Staff for making this forum a reality.

Its very refreshing to not have to spend time surfing the net to obtain information.

As a Red Sea Owner and getting different perspectives with possible solutions to every day occurances, will make my salt water adventure a pleasure.

Again A Massive Thanks to you all.

Keep up the fantastic work.
Cant agree more im hooked to this Club

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
I have always thought... if it was related to a RSM you could, as in... like if you could put it in a rsm tank... some one correct me if this is not the case...
fam05.gif

You are asking about the whole rsm owners forum correct? Or were you asking just this subject/thread Welcome to the RSM club forum ?

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Just my opinion, but if you have an issue or a tank thead, I'm make it a separate thread. This thread was set up back at the beginning to mainly be for new RSM owners to stop in and say hi. There's also the older thread "RSM Mods" that was just stickied a few days ago - to try to keep track of mods better. But, I don't make the rules here LOL! :)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
But, I don't make the rules here LOL!

but you do really make some good suggestion & have a lot of wisdom from years of rsm forum experience !!! :colorful:

+1 on Reefmack's suggestion...

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
I'll have to admit I'm surprised how many RSM owners have found their way here! It's all of them participating that make this subforum a success!

Nowellsy SNR

I have always thought... if it was related to a RSM you could, as in... like if you could put it in a rsm tank... some one correct me if this is not the case...
fam05.gif

You are asking about the whole rsm owners forum correct? Or were you asking just this subject/thread Welcome to the RSM club forum ?
Glenn i was just wondering for example where is everybody from [thread] would that be ok?

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
lol - if Terry does not make the rules... I feel unqualified to even offer an opinion here... so I defer... to the other long term rsm owners to give feedback here...

I do like seeing Location: added under profile... kind of cool knowing where everyone is from...

Will say in your own tank thread... seems no one minds ... any subject, but that's just an observation...

Hopefully some of the older rsm owner forum members, will post back some direction... :)

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Might be a good thread to start. As Glenn said I wish folks would put their location in their profile (User CP) - it's often helpful.

Chimo192

Any from CA on here?

Wondering what the average LFS cost of the RSM250 is there.

I will be in CA in the new year for training.

Thank you

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
I'd seen Nowellsy before but not Glenn. Glenn - I somehow think you didn't catch that fish in Arkansas! :)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
lol... nope Ft. Lauderdale, Florida :) we love to vacation there & all up & down the keys, some really nice coral reefs to dive on too !

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Great info. nanoreefing4fun! It sure looked different in that link to the 2004 archives! When the RSM Club was started here it was done by several RSM owners that got the boot from another big forum, for ridiculous reasons. This was indeed a "sanctuary" for us, and it has grown into a unique subforum for RSM owners. I don't think anything like this setup exists anywhere else. And it was all made possible by Travis, Witfull, BigAl, and other moderators.