Varga's 300 Gallon In-Wall Build!!!!!!!!!!!!

hma

Just stopping by Varga,was already a long time not here anymore, sorry:eek:

The pictures are "EXTRA KLASSE" ( extra terrific), the sixline I like best of all, super shot. :hallo:

Varga

WOW Thank you all for your compliments. You guys are way too kind :)

Here's one for the clown crowd :D

2-6.jpg

7-2.jpg

3-4.jpg

4-3.jpg

5-2.jpg

6-4.jpg

jjohnson3

7-2.jpg

I like this one so much that I want it as my background...can I can I pretty pleeeeease put this one on my background???:eek:verhere:

edit: Its the one down from that one lol

jjohnson3

A hairy mushroom? I need to get one of those! Thanks! My occelaris clowns will be here tomorrow from Pacific East Aquaculture. I got me a mated pair! Pics on my thread tomorrow, I promise! :):):) I hope they dont come in with brooklynella...:(

Varga

yup. My Naso died a few months ago :(. He was fine for 7 months. No sign of any disease what so ever! One morning he didn't eat, died that night.

No one knows why. The best possible explanation I got so far is that they learn to trust every type of food we feed them and they lose their feeding instincts and sometimes they swallow a little bit of aluminum from the frozen food packaging.

jjohnson3

That makes sense. Ive heard to switch tang's food every couple of months to keep them interested. I can believe that a fish will mistake a peice of aluminum flake for food. Sorry for your loss :(

Just thinking about you hippo. My lion died b/c he mysteriously quit eating. He spent his last weeks at the LFS (we have a super great one) not eating for almost a month. The owner seemed to think he had a blockage of some kind, maybe thats the prob? All the research I did though, doesnt seem to be anything you can do.