Vacation

Boomer

Reef Sanctuary's Mr. Wizard
I will be gone for a week to Florida, so everybody help out here on questions here :)

Triggerjay

Oh no! We are really going to screw up some tanks now... I have my answer to all the chemistry Q's already.. "Wait one week until Boomer gets back, Hopefully things will make it until then."

Jason

vdituri

I say we link everything to his cell phone.
Forward all calls. lol

Hope you have a relaxing vacation Boomer!
Don't forget the SPF 99 for your skin. :smack:

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Have a great time ... and bring me back a sea shell! :D

John, you get to where THE hat!! LOL

Boomer

Anybody want to guess who these guys are ? You get extra points for the guy on the right. He is like super famous and is now a good friend of mine, as we have something very much in common that has nothing to do with reefs.

Attachments

• IMG_0994-1-1.jpg
    IMG_0994-1-1.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 56

Boomer

No, but you should know the guy third from the right, as I introduced him to you at IMAC. You should be able to guess who the first guy is from my posts on this thread :)

Glad to be back Lynn, as it is much cooler here ;) But we had a great time and now on to MACNA.

lcstorc

Never been to IMAC but I do seem to remember some ID search tips from MACNA last year.
See you in Atlanta.
:)

Triggerjay

Oh no! We are really going to screw up some tanks now... I have my answer to all the chemistry Q's already.. "Wait one week until Boomer gets back, Hopefully things will make it until then."

Jason

lol... I didn't get a chance to answer any Q's Boomer! I was too busy crashing my own tank!

Jason