unknown hitchhiker, is it reef safe??

Tsao

I tried to keep one in my tank.

mad%20cat.jpg

kyle1284

it seems like a problem that quite a few people have.... is there any way to prevent my tank from having this "critter"

framerguy

Awwww cute thread...:) I want one of those critters but ben won't let me get one.
I'm the same way here (I'm playing Ben here), but they keep showing up anyway... hint hint. Every time I "put my foot down" it seems I'm stepping on a new cats tail.

krbekk

My cats, Peanut Butter and Jellie, will not let me rest until we sit in front of the tank and watch the fish EVERY afternoon. I set on the stool and they in my lap.

caitrina

Whether they are reef-safe or not is a matter of opinion, but they are reputed to make very efficient filters...

apc.jpg

I do suspect that they will become nitrate factories rather quickly however..........:D

LOL, the ammonia is going to really SPIKE!

Cute pictures, stories and well Cats , of course....

lcstorc

LOL My husband is always picking on me because we have so many pets. It is nice to remind him that he brought in the last cat while I wasn't even home. It was a stray that turned up for a while and I called home one day to ask what was happening. He told me "Patches" was checking out the screen porch. I asked why and he said because I can't let her near the other cats till she gets her shots.
So that is where #3 came from. :)

caitrina

Yeah, Lynn I think that my #4 is going to stay...GRRRRRRR...........unless of course you want him...he has 6 toes and real pretty. If he stays he is an outside cat...NO MORE INSIDE! lol