Starting to dream about reefs

ChrisY

Well, its cold and the land is covered in snow here, so I started to dream about what trip to take.. Thinking about Spring break taking the family to Punta Cana, or hold out till the summer and maybe go back to the Philippines again. Any suggestions?

Chris

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Well that depends on the budget and what u want. Bora Bora. Huts on the water. Glass floors. People r super. Peaceful. Surrounded by water.

Matt leaves out punctuation.

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Cairns, Australia so you can dive the great barrier reef.

Last edited:

GlassMunky

haha, i thought this thread was going to be about actually dreaming about your reef tank....... Ive woken up on more than one occasion thinking about my tank lol

If youve already been to the phillipeans, check out belize maybe

Tru2nr

haha, i thought this thread was going to be about actually dreaming about your reef tank....... Ive woken up on more than one occasion thinking about my tank lol

If youve already been to the phillipeans, check out belize maybe

haha funny i thought the same thing and i just woke myself up in the middle of the night because i thought the live rock jumped out of the tank...yeah i was drinking so what :)....as far as diving i have heard phenomenal things about Belize's diving...i really enjoy Aruba for the snorkeling/people/beach not sure about the diving i do know they have a nice wreck over near the California lighthouse that is always surrounded by schools of Atlantic Blue Tang's