jango

Can I play...

39.jpg

33.jpg

40.jpg

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Very nice sps! Anything blue or purple I love..... or green..or red...ahhhh nevermind... I like all the colors!! :D

gooch

echi_058.jpg
[/IMG]

This one is even better than both those combined. Mane and I are the only ones that have this bad boy that I know about. The guy I got it from lost his and no longer keeps a tank.

gooch

echi_050.jpg
[/IMG]

Here is the Goochie Monster........I almost lost this one but it is slowly coming back and coloring up again. I am the only person that has this one. I am sure there are others just like it but it came from a wild colony about three years ago that had rtn'd. This is the last known frag of it left. I have kept track of that. It grows very slow. It also looks nothing like the original colony. I have gotten colonies that look similar to the original mother but it is always the same story. RTN in about a week after I get them. So I try real hard to keep her happy. Not the nicest coral on the planet but sometimes the worth is in the story it has to tell. I tell you it will look real nice in my big tank when it comes.