SOUTHERN CALI Reefers!!!

Whaduuuuuuuuuup! Big plans for the weekend Wakey?

Sorry for the delayed response. Nothing much, just did a 25 gallon water change on my tank. My corals appreciated it. I got a new dragonete, he is pretty awesome. :snrkl: I am waiting for a picture of him to arrive in my inbox. once it does I will post a picture of him.

Welcome to the Socali Reefer's thread to everyone new! I hope you stick around and share all the best kept secrets for the reefing and aquarium community in the Southern Cali region!

-Wakey (As Jess say's ;) )

hey Wakey!

Do you guys sell substrate? i need to buy a good amount and cant find "decent" prices anywhere without spending near double for shipping.

hey Wakey!

Do you guys sell substrate? i need to buy a good amount and cant find "decent" prices anywhere without spending near double for shipping.

Yes we do, are you looking for a specific kind or do you just want...."Sand"? If you just want plain old sand, we have a bunch of "clean sand" that is sitting in a holding tank. Depending upon how much you want I am sure we can work something out. Go down and talk to Len and he will definitely help you out. Let him know that I sent you down there.

-Mike AKA Wakey.

Yes we do, are you looking for a specific kind or do you just want...."Sand"? If you just want plain old sand, we have a bunch of "clean sand" that is sitting in a holding tank. Depending upon how much you want I am sure we can work something out. Go down and talk to Len and he will definitely help you out. Let him know that I sent you down there.

-Mike AKA Wakey.

Cool thanks. Ill probably head down there friday if i can find time. Ill be too busy today and tomorrow to stop by

Cool thanks. Ill probably head down there friday if i can find time. Ill be too busy today and tomorrow to stop by

Sounds good. If you want a specific kind of substrate like Carib Sea or something we can also order that, but depending upon how much you need we might require a deposit.

Where at in the IE? im originally from Riverside.

We pretty much sell anything and everything... If we don't have it in stock, we can order it from the wholesaler.

I am so excited today! I just got 3 new chalices and 1 new Aussie Acan!

Here are the pictures of them. Sorry so blurry I took these all with my cell phone camera! I am hopefully going to be getting a Canon 50D with a 100mm Macro Lens shortly! But without further ado here they are......enjoy....

Teal and Pink Chalice
1243830403868.jpg

Green and Pink Acan
1243830424743.jpg

Volcano Chalice
1243830442583.jpg

Green and Red Chalice
1243830226003.jpg