SOUTHERN CALI Reefers!!!

Just wanted to start a thread so we could all mingle and stuff. Maybe a sort of online club?

I will start, I am located in Orange County. I have been reefing for 10+ years and have pretty much seen every problem you can have.

I work at a LFS named NEW AGE AQUATICS and I have a bunch of knowlege on set up, fish, inverts and pretty much everything inbetween!

If you see this.....:welcomera to the Socal Thread!

Talk, Mingle, Enjoy the hobby, Save the reefs!

-Keep Reefin'

lowfi

Sweet! North County SD in da house!!! boooyyyyieeee!!! jk i dont really talk like that. I was trying to be funny...not so much. thanks for the socal.

Jess

Wasss happening Wakey?

Ya, Norcal was too relaxed and laid back to get on the rating chart :updown:

Idea! we should post which LFS are reefer friendly and which are out there only to make $$$$

Sounds like a plan.

Well I work at a LFS in Orange County, called NEW AGE AQUATICS.

The owner of the store has been reefing for over 25 years. He is originally from South Africa. (yes where the great whites are!!! :dryer: ) and knows wayyy too much about reefing and SW fish in general. He is the one that came up with my tank and the idea for it.

Sidenote: I think I am going to get a dealers license to sell ORA clowns. We don't have 1 single dealer in Orange County and I really don't see any nakid clowns on here. :yup: :yup: :yup:

Wakeskater02 are you guys open yet? Last time i came in i was looking for a tank but no luck. I, since then, found a 90g set up and now working on getting it up and going. I would like to come in again to see how much things have changed since the last time i was there.

Wakeskater02 are you guys open yet? Last time i came in i was looking for a tank but no luck. I, since then, found a 90g set up and now working on getting it up and going. I would like to come in again to see how much things have changed since the last time i was there.

Yep. We are still in the process of getting things set up exactly how we want them. I created a frag tank in the back with a bunch of zoos and so forth. I think I might actually stop by there on my way home from work. I fragged a piece of my tyree neon green leather and I am trying to grow it out there.

deaclauderdale

Lancaster California checking in. I'm up in the Antelope Valley near Mojave. This is a much needed thread as I've been thinking of starting a club for my area.

Jess

I am very familiar with Lancaster. Nice to see all the socals comin out of the woodworks!!

Wakey, Ventura's just chillin.... trying to round up the ladies for some fun!

Joeygo

Hello everyone !! This will be my first post and yes I'm from So. Cal.
Santa Clarita to be exact. Here is a quick bio. Noob, 40 breeder 2 weeks old.60 lbs live rock 60 lbs live sand 10g sump and skimmer. did I mention that I'm a noob:smirk:

Welcome! Everyone starts out as a noob. Just remember ask questions first, then ask again, triple check, THEN do what your planning. (pending the answers)