fata1ity

New Age Aquatics
23011 Moulton Parkway Suite C7
Laguna Hills, CA 92653

Is this correct?
When are you working?
I need some stuff :).

fata1ity

I need some calcium and a test kit for calcium, some frag glue, and some livestock that I cant remember then names of.

1ofMany...

That's an awesome place to live. I used to live in the Fraternity house on Fraternity row, off of Associated. You know a great store, with decent prices but a bunch of quality high-end stuff is a store down Yorba Linda towards the city of Yorba Linda on the SW corner of Yorba Linda BLVD and is called The Fish Collection.

They have a good amount of rare stuff, like Acans and blastos and a bunch of stuff. Check it out for sure. Another good store for Rics is right there off of chapman, in the same shopping center as KFC. They have single rics for like 10-15 bucks.

Sorry for so many posts......I have not figured out how to respond to multiple "Quotes" in one post yet.

Enjoy the ride Socali Reefers....:biker

Yeah i know of those places. I go to The Fish Collection most of the time for my LFS needs. I have gone to So Cal Tropical Fish Outlet (the one off Chapman you're referring to) But they seem to not care about the fishes and more about the sale unlike The Fish Collection. I also use and recommend:

The Fish Collection in Fullerton/Placentia (mentioned above)
Tongs in Fountain Valley for Corals (fish are over crowded and seem stressed)
Amazing Aquariums and Reefs in Orange

Yeah i know of those places. I go to The Fish Collection most of the time for my LFS needs. I have gone to So Cal Tropical Fish Outlet (the one off Chapman you're referring to) But they seem to not care about the fishes and more about the sale unlike The Fish Collection. I also use and recommend:

The Fish Collection in Fullerton/Placentia (mentioned above)
Tongs in Fountain Valley for Corals (fish are over crowded and seem stressed)
Amazing Aquariums and Reefs in Orange

I really don't like Amazing.

They seem to be non-customer friendly. And they might know the different species, but it didn't seem like their pricing was very fair.

Curgan

Very cool owner at the new age aquatics... he gave me a deal on the stuff i picked up cause he didnt want to take the time too look up the prices... or maybe that was his excuse to give me a good deal so i would come back, but either way it worked... ill definatly go back...Very nice place, and has alot of potential.... looking forward to the place being able to stock up on livestock!

for all you southern cali reefers there is a clube already established but for nano keepers its called southern california nano reef society.

SCNRS.com

really great people. hit it up

They seem to be non-customer friendly. And they might know the different species, but it didn't seem like their pricing was very fair.

Wow thats strange. I always seem to get great customer service there. Although ill agree on the pricing. Sometimes its worth it for a rare piece/fish.

Told you guys..... I talked to Len yesterday he called me. I told him that you guys might stop in. I also told him to hook it up on stuff that you guys wanted.

Your Welcome.....:whstlr:

fata1ity

Ali is really nice. Since he's the only one working there it gets tough to handle a customer one on one when he's busy, which he usually is. He gives great deals and is very knowledgeable.

Curgan

hey wakeskater. thanks man, Len was very cool, i talked to him a bit about his plans, and if everything goes smooth that is gonna be a cool place, and cool people :):):)

Jess

Whats up SoCal!?! Ready for a beautiful holiday weekend in sunny Cali? I am!

Just thought I'd drop in and say :hallo: and :clink:

hey wakeskater. thanks man, Len was very cool, i talked to him a bit about his plans, and if everything goes smooth that is gonna be a cool place, and cool people :):):)

ya it will be pretty cool! i actually built the tank in the back with the three mh's in it. len said he was building an all sps tank in the back right next to the one I built.

Yes the counter is done and there is a HUGE angel in there right now. There is also an eel and a Lemon peel angel.

smkndrgn142

Just a heads up for those of you looking for a good place to buy corals...Check out Reef Hot Spot. They are a local wholesaler open to the public, and they culture a lot of their corals in house. Really beautiful stuff. They have a website you can order form too...reefhotspot.com, but I think you get better deals when you go in person.