Some pics for ID help please

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
the "tube worms" Terebellid polychaete. spagettii worms, nice catch on the clam (geoduck substitute lol) working on the anem.
I would love to start a cold tank as Im right on the Pacific but can't justify a chiller

Sasquatch...here's some more of the anemone...hope it helps. Let me know if you figure out it's name :)

100_6224.jpg

100_6236.jpg

100_6238.jpg

100_6239.jpg

100_6240.jpg

100_6241.jpg

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Im going to hold fast at green and orange stripe, guess work, speculation and lies are what I deal in lol

Very cool tank! It has such a natural feel to it.

+1 on the anemone being a hidden cup coral. I have several in my tank that came on my live rock, some very small like yours, and two kinda of large ones. The ones farther away from the light seem to do much better. They are neat to watch eat. I give my big ones a shrimp pellet and watch them slowly move it from the end of their "tentacles" to their mouths and then it breaks up inside their clear bodies. Very cool.

Stretch

Has been struck by the ban stick
Haha jason that's the exact name that went through my head when I saw that post. You beat me to it!! :p

sent from Stretch's DROID X using Tapatalk

Boomer

Reef Sanctuary's Mr. Wizard
These are Spionid or Chaetopterid Worms. You can not really tell unless you remove them form their tube. But more than likely it is a chaetopterid Phyllochaetopterus sp

tuber02.jpg

This is a Sand Castle Worm
tubworm9.jpg