Some help pls

pyxis

OK, so 4 days ago I decided to get a maroon clown. Today I noticed my green chromis attack him. so after seperating the 2 i noticed that ONLY my clown is missing half of his fin on the left side, as well as some upper body damage, just above the fin area.

So, here's the ?. Will he be ok? I mean will his fins regrow and side heal? are there any precautions/treatments i need to preform for his health?

PLMK

Witfull

it depends on water quality, if the water is up to snuff, he should heal up. hopefully fungus wont develop. but usually fish heal up quickly.

pyxis

ok cool, all water is good, only concern i have reguarding water is the fact i just did a wc about a hour before i noticed.

Hes been in the bta most of the time, so i never noticed

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Wow... chromis are aggressive? It should heal fine.

My blue damsel once got a VERY deep gash on her side from a yellow tang and I just knew she was a goner. She couldn't hardly swim and didn't eat for over a week. I could not even bare to look at her :( I would have tried to catch her and put her out of her misery but there were just too many hiding places.

I am VERY grateful I didn't because she has healed up completely!! Only a scar remains :D