Show me you mug shot!!!!!!!!

dgasmd

Show me your mug shot!!!!!!!!

Me and Robz were talking today and remembered the RAG mug shot thread. I figured why not start one here? Please, keep it decent and include only a picture of you.:D :D :D

This is me and Massimo. Yes, I know. I haven't shaved in a few days...........

mnreefman

hmmmmmmm...... i look like a crack head.... ahh well i havent been sleeping weel the past couple weeks

Brucey

Wit ... you crack me up. I'll never break the law again if that's chasing after me in the cop-car
Brucey

Brucey

Nikki .... was that Pic and your avatar taken on the same day or do you wear that blouse a lot !!!!!!! :D :D ;)
Brucey

NaH2O

Contributing Member
LOL - Yes, It was on the same day....I'm usually the one taking the pictures, so finding one of me is rare.

Here is one of me & my daughter....we took this last week:

addict

Here's me, just about the time the reef addiction was setting in last year (you can see it in the eyes). :D
In fact, I think this pic was taken as I was looking at an empty tank with a few pieces of live rock in it...

drdrew

Originally posted by reefer addict

In fact, I think this pic was taken as I was looking at an empty tank with a few pieces of live rock in it...

mmmmm.

nope, i think you were looking at a camera lens.

Crakeur

here's a better shot of me from the ghostbusters convention. I didn't get any good ones of me with my ghostbuster's uniform.