Seriously......

Reefreak

Seems no different than posting anything on any reef site and watching the net parasites that cant afford the hobby come out of the detritus to suck up a piece of equipment that someone is trying to sell as a complete setup! of course they never get that part!!!!!!!!!!
I for one hope he gets his price and some idiot doesn't ask him to PART IT OUT!!!!!!!

reefsmoker

lmao@ that auction - I'm just waiting for the smiley 24gal chronicle......oh that guy would get flamed too bad, ha ha

rmlevasseur

You guys are all freaking crazy. That thing is worth double the asking price. If anyone on this board knew what they were doing they would snatch it up in a heartbeat. And c'mon, it WAVES at you! How cool is that? You guys just don't know a good buy when you see one.

BigJay

who wants to go halves on a tattoo machine? I see a money making scheme in the making. Starfish with your initials, your kids names, I love mom. Great for birthday gifts, wedding gifts, anniversaries or valentines day to show your loved one how much they mean to you.