Seriously......

BigJay

I love his justification that someone spent 28k on a jesus grilled cheese. Lol. More power to him. If someone is dumb enough to buy it.

craftmage

I think anyone would be crazy to buy this. I can't understand why he would even try that high considering the enormous fees for listing something with that price tag on it. And that is just listing fees...if he sells it, he is going to lose a substantial portion to final value fees and pay pal fees anyway.

On a $35 sale, I lose almost $8 to ebay and paypal

mantid

I have a starfish in the shape of a star! that's right folks, a star! only $5000! that's a steal in comparison to the, not so smiley, smiley face starfish.

richhershey

I'm getting my sharpie to make my own "smiley"!
Maybe I'll keep him in a 5 gallon bucket too!

I'm only kidding - don't send hate mail . . .

BigJay

I thought live animals are not to be sold on ebay. Am I wrong?

there is usually thousands of listings for fish(fresh and marine), corals , inverts on ebay at any given time. They have thier own sections matter of factly.
Think I saw a peanut worm on there once. hehe . J/K.

sambrinar

I am adding a link to this thread in my things that make you go hmmmm in Off Topic... it doesnt get much better than this... the things people will sell or buy for that matter, might be interesting to watch that item and keep us posted on any idiot that bids :D

Snelly40

i put a bid in!!!
this is the coolest thing ever and if i can take a pic of it and make my local news, well that is worth 10grand right???

this guys needs to go away!