sambrinar's 75 gals office sanity

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Brenda nice pics...

to help with wash... might try post processing - I use Adobe Photoshop Elements - quick click click...
009.gif

brenda.jpg

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
028.gif
real easy... before you load the pic, you just open it in the software & click on a couple of buttons...

you can get detailed & adjust 100's of elements, like a professional photographer does... but you can just use the edit "Quick" tools... like I did to her pic, bet it looks a lot like what she is seeing in her tank too
045.gif

wazzifam

WOW I didnt even realize that was the same pic... I have something Similar in my kodak software that is a quick fix button. LOL It doesnt quite do that though.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
DSC01006.jpg

DSC01006.jpg

DSC01006-1.jpg

I'm not very good with the photoshop but here's my experiment :D I know it's not a major difference.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
That fish pic is a fantastic one to start with & with a bit of Photoshop balancing worthy of framing ! Great pic !

sidenote - you cab download a free trail for 30 days & play with it too - here a link
edit photos, photo editing software program | Adobe Photoshop Elements 8

Has lots tools too... that I have not learned how to use... but here one... I played with... it's my hammer coral - and I blacked out the background - just playing around. - lots of neat things you can do & pretty inexpensive software. Brenda been taking some really great pics, just thought I share - might make them even better with just a simple "click, click" - All the Best !

hammer1.jpg

sambrinar

If I only had a brain... er um WAIT!! OHHHH here it is

I love this Photoshop thing... Definately looks just like this in the tank too

BRAIN.jpg

SeaMunky

Hey Brenda, was trying to read thru your posts, wow its all looking magnificient...Been over a year since I was on last...so much has changed...Awesome work!!!..
I am hoping to get started at breeding the Bangaiis again or trying my hand at clowns...I finally have a bluespot coming this week...
Hope to catch up soon...I miss yas all sooo much..

sambrinar

WOW how have you been, I was just thinking about you actually!! wondering how your other venture has been going. I can't remember my sign on there LOL.

I'm done with BSJF... one jumped and the other just kicked the bucket. But they are a very cool fish to watch

Frankie

RS STAFF
Sweet pictures Brenda :thumbup: Must have missed an email notice or two from this thread. I am subscribed~

dianezoo

Hi ya Brenda, now lets see some photoshop magic where that bangal is larger than a shark and has teeth.
Just pokin ya, Your tank has evolved along with your photagrphy.