sambrinar's 75 gals office sanity

OK here you go.. FTS from 05/04/10

FTS050410.jpg

Lovely! (I quoted you so we can see it on this page also.)

The green candy canes are awesome. :)

sambrinar

Yep giant toadstool and getting stung by the Frogspawn to the left of it, that's why the left side of it is all shriveled up. there is a smaller toadstool to the left of it just above the frogspawn... here is a pict of that one. it had different cool looking feeler things (technical terms, I know, I should speak at a lower level for better understanding :D)

DSC00316.jpg

Close up of the candycanes

DSC00357.jpg

DSC00363.jpg

kaylabxb

Hi Brenda~

Just wanted to say thanks for letting me follow you on this journey. Watching your tank come along has given me "reef fever".

Hubby has a 75g that has been up and running for a few months. I've been monitoring his progress and providing input when I can. I may have been providing just a little too much input because he bought me a 29g Biocube HQI for my birthday. :D

I now have my very own tank to obsess over. When we set it up, I'll take pictures and hopefully give back a little of what you gave me.

Thanks again!

sambrinar

Hi Kayla, welcome aboard!!

Let me know when you start your chronicle and I'll subscribe, it is so much fun to watch the tanks grow

sambrinar

If there has ever been a day that I was glad my tank was at my office... TODAY IS THAT DAY!!!! I so needed that piece of sanity and peacefulness.

sambrinar

That was my christmas present a Sony A (Alpha) 330 I LOVE it, it came with 2 lenses and my hubby bought me the macro lens

BUT the FTS are taken with my Cannon Powershot S3IS, the Sony doesn't have a stitch mode, which is the only thing I don't like about it

sambrinar

I have one monti in there that was a gorgeous lavender, but it changed to a light pink with darker pink feelers.... what kind of monti do you think?

Big Jay

I have a scroll frag you can have the next time you are in Tucson.

If you want to add mad color add some Blue LED's. When I added 6 CREE royal blue LEDs to my Sunpod. WOW! The LED's did a great job. I would go LED actinic supplement with 12-14k MH anyday. It brings POP to coral you wouldn't think had any.

sambrinar

COOL!! I will let you know next time I am down there... is there anything in my tank you wanna swap? I need to frag the froggy and the toady... but I can frag anything you would like

Big Jay

COOL!! I will let you know next time I am down there... is there anything in my tank you wanna swap? I need to frag the froggy and the toady... but I can frag anything you would like

I have A LOT of frogspawn and by the looks of it I have the same stuff as you do. If you want to swap the toady I will give it a shot. Send me a PM when you are headed into town. BTW there are new owners for SW Saltwater and they a buying some pretty cool stuff at the moment. Good prices too. They had a Orange torch for 30 a head last week and a few ULTRA clams that we sweet as hell for 100. You should swing by and see them. They are on Oracle Rd now just in case you didn't know.