RS Members Full Tank Shots

REEFNewb2013

My work in progress. Ammonia and nitrites are finally at zero. Waiting for algae growth before adding CUC. Just wanted to say thanks to all for the help so far. I have gotten some great response to questions that I have asked as well as a wealth of knowledge from reading all the posts and threads on here.

My tank so far

2013-02-24_08-46-10_949800x451_zps60ce7c3f.jpg

Doogle

So many great tanks.
I like the fish eye lens FTS !
Figured I would throw an updated pic since it looks different & got a better camera.
img0742ftscrop.jpg
puffer5cropped.jpg

img07482nd29gftscrop2.jpg

Salt
0AFE27DD.jpg
img0246crop55gfts1.jpg

F0742180.jpg

Fresh

Doogle

On the left -Probably the milli, then the birds of paradise, then the green birdsnests, setosa, monti caps & humulus acro on the right.

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
img0742ftscrop.jpg

That "tree" on the left that the clownfish is in... is that a leather (remember, I'm new at ID'ing this stuff) and what kind? Very pretty! And what is the coral dead center with the long tentacles?

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
That "tree" on the left that the clownfish is in... is that a leather (remember, I'm new at ID'ing this stuff) and what kind? Very pretty! And what is the coral dead center with the long tentacles?

Hey Mayja, it looks to be a toadstool leather on the left, a nice large one at that, and a torch coral in the center. Hope that helps in case the original poster doesn't see your question.

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Hey Mayja, it looks to be a toadstool leather on the left, a nice large one at that, and a torch coral in the center. Hope that helps in case the original poster doesn't see your question.

Hey, it IS a leather! Woot! Thanks for the ID's. I think I'm just going to download this picture to my phone, go to coral reef shops and say, "I'm recreating this. What do you have?"