RS STAFF
Re: ReefSpace update

Ok I joined! Now what? :lol:

I guess I need to work on getting some pics :D

Allen

ReefLady

Staff member

Take advantage of the free blog, video, and photo space for starters. Then act social. :)

ReefLady

Staff member

OK guys I got the music player working. You can go here finetune

and set up an account (very simple) and create your playlist from thousands of songs. When you have enough songs in your playlist (try clicking "I'm lazy" :) ) then you can click a link to "embed playlist." Or, you can embed someone else's. Once you click the embed link, copy the code and paste it into your reefspace box.

I put an example on the homepage: ReefSpace

prow

the music player is working but when my friends that dont have accounts go to check it out they can not listen. only members that loaded the player can. is there a microsoft player that could be used? that way others that are just surfing can listen too. or maybe a player that auto loads upon onpenning the page?

ReefLady

Staff member
Prow, you mean they have to be members of ReefSpace or members of finetune?

Essentially, you can search for "music widget" or "mp3 widget" or "myspace widgets" and pretty much any code you get, you can use on ReefSpace. There's no one right answer...

T

prow

Prow, you mean they have to be members of ReefSpace or members of finetune?
finetune

Essentially, you can search for "music widget" or "mp3 widget" or "myspace widgets" and pretty much any code you get, you can use on ReefSpace. There's no one right answer...
cool thanks i will have to check it out and get back to ya later on it.