Reefmack's RSM 130

David Shaw

Cant believe you got the offer of a free 250 and turned it down Terry. Madness. The Walton's Mountain air is addling your senses.

David Shaw

Half price would have made it the same price as the 130 then.

I think your bulbs needed replacing for sure, the day you turned that offer down :)

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Lovely new Flame Terry, I wish you all the best with him.

What's this about a half price 250? Did I miss something?

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Thanks Leigh. The Flame has me worried as it doesn'r really seem to be eating. It does pick algae at the rock and back wall. Time will tell if he starts eating everything like my first one did. Nah - you missed nothing on the 250. :)

Dweezil

I sure hope he starts eating Terry. :fingerx: I don't know what's going on with these Flames lately. Maybe catching them in a different region or something.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Do you think it could have anything to do with the way they are caught? They are such a beautiful fish but I would be a bit reluctant to try one after reading other posts.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Bob - sorry to hear a definite confirmation on the angel picking on the digitata :( What color is (was?) that one?

tnwillia

Terry, seen your vortech upgrades yet? I sent an E-mail yesterday asking for status but not gotten a reply yet. Just wondering,