Reefer Thanks for 2005

Wishing all at "The Sanctuary" a Healthy, Happy Thanksgiving. This year we are thankful for:

No bullying amongst our tank family
No green algea
Sarge " four stripe damsel " is feeling better
nitrates are almost down to 10

Looking forward to every one else's thanks.

mnreefman

that my neighbors consist of a electriction, a plumber, and a garbage man... why do you ask, cuz i didnt burn my house down by even trying to do all the electrical work, i only flooded my basement once, and if anything dies i can gie it to my garbage man b4 it even stinks up the garbage :)

Witfull

im thankfull to be walking. the surgery was a success and i am back to 99.5% i am able to resume my career and provide for my family.

im thankfull for all of our friends here for providing hours upon hours of intulectual stimulation.

im thankfull for being able to enjoy this hobby and everything that is involved.

Gina

RS STAFF
I am thankful for my family especially, that my father will still be here for christmas!
I'm thankful for all the wonderful people that I have come to know here at Reef Sanctuary!
I'm thankful that our 46 bow didn't burst and spill water everywhere when the brace broke!!

snaz

I’m thankful that my family is healthy

That I have a computer, so that I can read & post messages here at RS

Thankful that I’m an American

Happy thanksgiving to all

jimeluiz

I am thankful for the culture of kindness and generousity here at Reef Sanctuary.

And I am thankful for the ways this hobby is shared between myself and my partner.

Most of all I'm thankful that none of our fish or invert 'babies' are going to grow up and need college tuition! LOL

Have a beautiful day everyone.

scuba22

I am thankful for:
the car that let's you in... on Storrow Drive during rush hour
my wonderful Sharpei mix and Boston Terrier
coffee :coffee:
scuba :thumbup:
my partners health- after an automobile accident and a potentially fatal head injury in August of 2004...we've been blessed with a 99.9% recovery :angel3:
the world of reefing - my new love & obsession
and all my reef santuary friends :rolleyes:

Little Luey

I am thankfull to God for all the blessings me and my family enjoy.
After being apart from my wife and kids for 5 months we reunited finally last week, our lives are back to normal.
Thankfull for starting a new chapter in our lives here in Arizona.
Thankfull for our health and the little things we take for granted in our daily routine, from being able to move around freely to freedom of speach and religion.
Blessings to all RS.