Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

catran

Nice clam. I love the stylo. That's a nice colony...
So sorry to hear about the fish, hope your eel gets better too.
:(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tnwillia

Hey Juan, sorry to hear the news! Where does the Goby live, in the sand hole or in a rock? I guess as a last resort you can pull all the rock out and give him a piece of PVC or something like it he will move into for cover then you can trap him in it. I'm sure you already tried this so I hope you can work it out!

reeferman

sad news Juan,hopefully things will turn for you.
great additions!i think your stylophora is an acropora.looks like millie.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Aww man that stinks about the losses and potential losses. I wish there was some answer to this to short cut the process.

!i think your stylophora is an acropora.looks like millie.
I concur with Reggie. I think it's closer to Acro than Stylo but I've been wrong before (and will be wrong again LOL).

jpsika08

That's very sad to hear Juan. Did the LFS say why the other fish died or is it the ich which has caused it? I am so hoping that you can find a solution and quickly.

Thanks Leigh, at this point I doubt it was because of Ich, as the tank they were holding the fish had copper treatment, I mostly think it was a misuse of the copper itself which wasn't Cupramine, I had already made my mind on selling them because of the clam, I know they can pick on the mantle and kill it, though, never intended of them dying.

Nice clam. I love the stylo. That's a nice colony...
So sorry to hear about the fish, hope your eel gets better too.
:(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Cat, Nigel the Eel is coming back home today, is the most humane thing I can do right now, all night I was thinking of him being in the LFS tank starving to death.

Hey Juan, sorry to hear the news! Where does the Goby live, in the sand hole or in a rock? I guess as a last resort you can pull all the rock out and give him a piece of PVC or something like it he will move into for cover then you can trap him in it. I'm sure you already tried this so I hope you can work it out!

Thanks Tom,
The goby has a little cave up front under the rocks, I have tried even the pipe method but at the end he has more temp houses around, only proven method is draining the tank so it's easier to go under the rocks.

Awesome new additions Juan! The tank looks amazing :)

Thanks Rob! :)

Those corals are looking great as well as the clam….

Thank you Harold :)

sad news Juan,hopefully things will turn for you.
great additions!i think your stylophora is an acropora.looks like millie.

Thanks Reggie,
I believe more on your guess than the LFS, he didn't have too much clue of the type of coral.

Great additions - beautiful clam !

Thanks Glenn :)

Sweet additions Juan. Bummer on the fish though.
Does the LFS compensates at all ?

Thanks Vlado, nice seeing you around.
Sadly as they were doing me a favor it was risk for me and not them.

Aww man that stinks about the losses and potential losses. I wish there was some answer to this to short cut the process.

I concur with Reggie. I think it's closer to Acro than Stylo but I've been wrong before (and will be wrong again LOL).

Thanks Al,
I concur with both of you on the coral :D

jpsika08

Ok, NIGEL is home! :D

Here is a quick video when it was acclimating in the Acclimate device.
[YOUTUBE]3f_y8x3E-b4[/YOUTUBE]

ADVICE TO ANY USERS USING THE ACCLIMATE WITH EELS... DO NOT USE IT LMAO!!
I left Nigel within here for acclimating, I left the fishroom to upload the video and post it here and suddenly the housekeeper began yelling that Nigel moved the top and climbed out, he was lying besides the fuge basically dying.
Well, as she really cares for Nigel (Housekeeper), she quickly took a bag, placed it as a glove, grabbed him and into the Fuge! no damage to him LOL.

Also, took out a raw shrimp, used Kent Garlic Guard to entice him to eat, he came out quickly and with one bite, bye bye shrimp, finally he ate with me today.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Well done housekeeper, give that woman a pay rise LOL. Very happy to see Nigel back where he belongs so I assume he is going back in the fuge?

jpsika08

Thank Leigh
Just gave her a raise last week, I think this is why she took the plunge in grabbing Nigel LMAO!!!

Yes, he is back in the fuge, and quite happy I might add, as I re arranged the rockscape in there he has been investigating its new surroundings, now, he will begin digging the sand and making "Man Caves" around :D

Dweezil

Juan ~ Good news on Nigel. Probably the best thing you could have done for him (bringing him home) I'm glad he's eating.