Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

Uslanja

Hi Juan! You are having a few challenges but we love watching the way you tackle them with creativity and gusto! Your designs and workmanship are just beautiful! We love following along and seeing what you're up to!

jpsika08

Dave and Tracy, thank you very much for the kind compliment, I will try to upload more pictures today of the finished shelf in the room and hopefully the upgraded QT's. :)

jpsika08

Shelf now in place and QT tanks ready with their top cover, holes done and UNISEALS in place:
DSC_6336.jpg

DSC_6344.jpg

DSC_6338.jpg

DSC_6347.jpg

I re arranged the shelf's levels (<- right word?), good are now sitting underneath the sump's level re arranged, with this, the QT's have clear space above them up to the ceiling.
DSC_6342.jpg

And here is the FT spot, now ready to receive the tank once it's done:
DSC_6340.jpg

DSC_6341.jpg

And a quick picture of my Bird Nest from the day I placed it in the tank and how it is looking now:
ComparisionBirdNest01.jpg

I have been raising my Calcium as it was in the 400's, as of now it is around 430 - 440 (Will check tomorrow), target will be 460, alk is at 9.9 dKH. :)

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Looks great Juan - You'll be all set once the FT gets in there! I target my salinity for 1.025 so that i have a little error room in case it creeps up if I slack off on the top offs.

Looks like the birdsnest is acclimating nicely!

jpsika08

Thanks Harold,
They are at Amazonia under copper treatment, Herson will take three of them back home and the rest will be sold, I really don't know the length of time I will need to put everything ready to house them here.
Also, I still need to catch the freaking Diamond Goby which has more brains than me LOL.

imaccat

Hi Juan, I think I've missed loads in your thread as I've not been visting RS too much recently. I hope its all going well after your whitespot outbreak.

jpsika08

Iain,
Thank you very much for passing by saying hello, all here is doing great, hope all is good on your side too! :)

jpsika08

UPDATE:
Just came back a couple of hours ago from a business trip to Miami, I left on Tuesday and came back today.
I was really afraid to what I was coming back to, specifically my SPS, well, not only everything is incredibly well my Acro kept growing more, it's tips are really pointed out and whitey :D
I will just run a complete test to everything and check how thing went while I was absent.

Good think the AUTO PILOT did work :)