Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
To be fair, he probably only read the first pages of your thread about the old tank... That was on a stand at the old house...

....Broadcast in High Fidelity Stereo Sound where available....

jpsika08

Yup, what gives him up I think it's the "Phil Ocean Reef"

At least I think it was some type of publicity stunt, if not I'm really sorry Phil :)

steved13

PREMIUM
Thanks for the congrats Juan. It's just an oversight, Travis forgot to change it to red. I'm sure he'll get around to it when he has a chance.

Built347

Lol... I've done it... sometimes it sticks me at the first page of a thread and I comment on Something completely irrelevant...lol

....over and out!.

lethal

Wow Juan, I can't believe what you just went through, and I slept throught the whole thing. As I kept reading I knew you'd get on top of it and not give up so kudos to you buddy. You've invested so much time and money to the stage that it's at and giving up would have been a tragedy. Damn equipment!

byronredsea

Wow Juan, I can't believe what you just went through, and I slept throught the whole thing. As I kept reading I knew you'd get on top of it and not give up so kudos to you buddy. You've invested so much time and money to the stage that it's at and giving up would have been a tragedy. Damn equipment!
:thumber: im with you on that one

jpsika08

Here is what went on for two hours:

The problem in the moment:
eb496034.jpg

The aftermath (Taken before cleaning began):
f476c871.jpg

4fe8e9d9.jpg

And right now:
acfbd244.jpg

792f505f.jpg

jpsika08

Maybe in the second FTS the blue doesn't show the cleaning but it's fully clean, I only need to siphon the sump, this will happen tomorrow as salt is mixing right now.

tnwillia

WOW I missed it Juan, Sorry for the problems but I know you will work it out and turn it around. I'm sure Reggie will be a big help! Good luck with it!

reeferman

hey Juan,pm returned.ill post my advice here too.
i would put the ato pump on a ph controller[like the one used for calcium reactors]so that if the ph reaches a dangerous point,it will shut down your ato and kalk reactor.i think you run an apex so im sure it could hook into it and be controlled with an extra ph probe.