Red Sea Max Full Tank Shot Photos

masmedic

I love the 250w! Although it hasn't gotten real hot here in NY. I like the ability to keep even the most light requiring SPS anywhere in the tank.

Last edited:

masmedic

I also like the fact that the 250 version has a seperate ballast. Keep some of the heat away from the water!

ckoni

My rsm 250 after 2 month

Je ne sais pas si cela a été déja créé mais j'aimerais que tous ceux qui ont un red sea max 250 viennent échanger leurs impressions, suggestions, photos etc...
Bon moi le miens a tout juste 2 mois ...
DSCN0050.jpg

DSCN0048.jpg

DSCN0058.jpg

DSCN4972.jpg

IMG_0347.JPG

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Nice pics ckoni - your tank is looking good ! votre réservoir est à la recherche de bonnes
745.gif

If Google translate French to English worked...
Text and Web - Google Translate

the post said...

"I do not know if this has already been created but I want all those who have a red sea max 250 come share their impressions, suggestions, photos etc. ...
Good to me mine was just 2 months ..."

StevieT

RS Sponsor
What do you guys think about keeping a anemone under the stock RSM 130 lights?

That is an open question. What kind of anemone? Most are very high light demanding and should be under MH. Amems are also a PIA as they move around, personally I think they are rather ugly except for the lower light bubble tip.

brucewrs

Basically its all frags right now.Over 50 frags in this tank..I will compare this pic in a year...It should be interesting.

april2009tank.jpg

brucewrs

Thanks...I think I have too many frags now..LOL Just wait until they start really growing..

I think I might get into fragging one day..Maybe build a frag tank...Make a little $$$...

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
You only have one fish

brucewrs - I have just been going slow on adding nitrate producers :fishy: being my tank is only 2 months old, I love my scooter blenny - puppy dog face & always comes to front tanks to visit me, I plan on adding a pair of Oscillaris Clown Fish in the next month or so
745.gif

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Hah - I had to go back a few pages to see what I was asking about LOL! I see my "Kookin" typo too. OK on the tongue coral! It didn't look quite like the mat of GSP. Does it have polyp extension now?

brucewrs

brucewrs - I have just been going slow on adding nitrate producers :fishy: being my tank is only 2 months old, I love my scooter blenny - puppy dog face & always comes to front tanks to visit me, I plan on adding a pair of Oscillaris Clown Fish in the next month or so
745.gif

Just be careful putting your hands in the tank with Oscillaris clowns..I have one and it bites me.Doesnt hurt but scares the sh@t out of me.Makes me jump and I then I knock something over in the tank.

Sapphire

My clowns bite too - luckily they usualy go for my engagement ring but when they they get the skin between my fingers i would have say it hurts!! (Also gives me a fight!!)

brucewrs

Took some more pic today.I got most of the frags from Todd(innercirclepro) on here.He lives not too far from me and gave me some great deals.Now I have to wait for everything to grow.LOL

april299.jpg

april294.jpg

My Midas Blenny peaking out of his hole.
april293.jpg

april292.jpg

april291.jpg

april297.jpg

april8.jpg

april295.jpg

Some more frags..
april296.jpg

april2910.jpg