Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

Jeremy0322

It has always amused me how baby clown fish feel the need to start a "mosh pit" whenever someone is filming them. Cute babies, maybe someday ill have to grab a pair from you.

torontoleafs

Thank you for the kind words!

Sorry, No shipping to Canada at this time.

I am not adding names to the waiting list.
I am fulfilling the waiting list and then will be switching to a buy-it-now process.
Please watch for future updates in this thread: http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/livestock-sale-trade/37665-picasso-snowcasso-clownfish-sale.html

So sad I could cry, after reading the entire thread i was just so pumped about getting one... let me know if things ever change and you open the market up to the canadian buyers:cry1:

torontoleafs

:cry1: :cry1:
Thank you for the kind words!

Sorry, No shipping to Canada at this time.

I am not adding names to the waiting list.
I am fulfilling the waiting list and then will be switching to a buy-it-now process.
Please watch for future updates in this thread: http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/livestock-sale-trade/37665-picasso-snowcasso-clownfish-sale.html

So sad I could Cry. After reading the entire thread I was so excited to get one of those picasso clown. PLEASE let me know if things ever change and you decide to open you market to Canadian buyers.

forddna

Doni, thanks so much for the pictures and videos!! I love the Snowcasso with the black line running down his side.

Isn't it neat how so many have that black spot in the same location? That would be really cool to isolate that and breed for that one spot.

bhelne01

i live in Tallahassee Florida in the USA and I was interested in a picasso and a snowcasso. i was wondering how to purchase them. i just set up a second tank reef tank and I hope to be able to get a set. but i have a question i have two perculas in a tank with an anemone and they refuse to host, what can i do to get them to host.:fishy2:

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Amanda - thank you :)

bhelne01- I will have a buy-it-now option on my website in 2-4 weeks. I expect to have A's, B's, and C's available.
The Snowcassos will be a much longer wait. They are very rare and I have 20+ people already on a waiting list.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
so how do i get on the waiting list?:clink:

No way. I am fulfilling the list and then it will be gone. No more names will be added to it.
Please watch this thread and my website ( DonisReef.com ) for buy-it-now purchasing status.
I expect the site sales to be ready in two weeks.