Random photos.

Uslanja

Just some photos from our 23 gallon nano.

IMG_9191_edited-2.jpg

IMG_9144_edited-1.jpg

IMG_9153_edited-2.jpg

IMG_9153_edited-5-copy-copy.jpg

IMG_9147_edited-1.jpg

IMG_9151_edited-1.jpg

IMG_9152_edited-1.jpg

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Beautiful shots! Mastering (well at least getting a decent shot) photography is firts on my list after the tank gets up and running!

bjasontoups

The best eye candy I've seen in a long time...beautiful photography! Your photoshop skills need no improvement! Macro is the best way to display a tank. Great looking wildlife too!

Uslanja

Thanks for the kind words!! Hey Sas.... there was another life when I spent a bit of time in White Rock, always missed Ontario though.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Thanks for the kind words!! Hey Sas.... there was another life when I spent a bit of time in White Rock, always missed Ontario though.
White Rock ain't what it used to be, as much as I hate BC Ferries we are really lucky there is no bridge, helps keep the rif raf down. Were you in Vancouver before the invasion?

Uslanja

Last Friday after work we decided to take a quick ride to our favorite store. I saw this rock with these on it.

Sea squirts.
2012_0316squirts0012.jpg

2012_0316squirts0033-copy-1_edited-1.jpg

2012_0316squirts0024_edited-1.jpg

2012_0316squirts0046_edited-1.jpg

Uslanja

It has been a while since we have posted just photos in here so over the past several days we actually made time to snap a few more. Love the summer months but the chore list certainly gets very large when the weather is good and hanging out at an LFS or in front of a tank just doesn't happen as much as we would like! But..... we squeezed out a few minutes of camera time, so here goes........

Some type of Birds Nest coral and it is growing!

IMG_0001_edited-1.jpg

Duncan.... gone from 3 original heads to 14.

IMG_0004_edited-1.jpg

These zoas are loosing the battle with the Demon Clauvularia.

IMG_0005_edited-1.jpg

Yellow Polyps holding their own.

IMG_0006_edited-1.jpg

Short tentacle plate.

IMG_0007_edited-1.jpg

These zoas are doing well.

IMG_0009_edited-1.jpg

A little mushroom staking some reef space.

IMG_0011_edited-1.jpg

This Gorgonian (we think) came on a piece of rock and was in real bad shape at first but it has recovered and is now growing another stick.

IMG_0013_edited-1.jpg

We picked up a piece of rock with 3 Nuclear Green zoas on it and they have multiplied to 13 now and they seem to be able to spread in spite of the clavularia.

IMG_9996_edited-1.jpg

We had placed a Bubble next to this Frogspawn thinking that they were able to be next to each other. Well, the bubble took the brunt of the battle being as it was downstream and the Frogspawn had taken some injury as well. The Bubble was moved and subsequently died however the Frogspawn has recovered nicely.

IMG_9998_edited-1.jpg

This Bali Green Slimer originally put on some growth and then bleached out. It always looked to have a pigmintation pattern so we kept it in the tank hoping that it might be alive. After changing our T5 bulb colour from blue to pink/purple the slimer started to recover. Not the deep green that it originally was but certainly looking much better now.

IMG_9999_edited-1.jpg

This Green Paly started to grow in an abandoned snail shell. The shell gets knocked all over the tank but the paly seems to enjoy the road trip!

IMG_9963_edited-1.jpg

The tank was fed and this brittle star was reaching out and stealing a tidbit or two from the Yumma.

IMG_9968_edited-1.jpg

One of my favourites is this Cyphastrea "Meteor Shower". It has put on incredible growth and has grown right up under the rock overhangs and into the caves so it clearly likes low light. It can also push back the clavularia without issue which I like!

IMG_9973_edited-1.jpg

IMG_9974_edited-1.jpg

A little Yuma growing from a remnant after the big Yuma went for a walk.

IMG_9975_edited-1.jpg

An interesting sponge (we think) growing under the rock overhang with clavularia and mushrooms growing above it.

IMG_9976_edited-1.jpg

Green Palys under the actinic light in the 37 gallon.

IMG_9988_edited-1.jpg

A small remnant of Montipora Capricornis growing up the rock.

IMG_9979_edited-1.jpg

A Green Ricordea Florida under the actinic light.

IMG_9977_edited-1-copy.jpg