Random photos.

Uslanja

Thanks! Macro photography is my favourite and if I can get Tracy to agree..... I've been checking out some low end electron microscopes and hoping to get in even closer to the subject. I'll need to take her on a real nice vacation to soften her up to that idea I'll bet!

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Thanks! Macro photography is my favourite and if I can get Tracy to agree..... I've been checking out some low end electron microscopes and hoping to get in even closer to the subject. I'll need to take her on a real nice vacation to soften her up to that idea I'll bet!

should I send flowers? what an incredible thing that would be

Uslanja

Hey sasquatch! Did I read that right?? Are you sending dmatt88 flowers? That's real sweet, man!!

Thanks Blue Space!

Uslanja

IMG_7470.jpg

IMG_7790.jpg

IMG_8094_edited-1.jpg

IMG_8159_edited-1-1.jpg

IMG_8147_edited-1.jpg

Stretch

Has been struck by the ban stick
WOW!!

The green and pink one, is that some sort blasto?

sent from Stretch's DROID X using Tapatalk

Uslanja

Hi Stretch! That was a Blastomussa Welsi, we think. It was our first Blasto and it didn't live long. After a week it failed to inflate and just shrunk away. We have since replaced it with a Blastomussa Merletti that was placed in the same spot and is doing much better.

dmatt88

I would rather look at ur tank than get sasquatchs flowers honestly. Not that I mind getting flowers don't get me wrong but ur tank is really amazing. N those pics. Man. Love it.

Matts DROIDX via Tapatalk

Stretch

That meteor shower is really cool ( I hope that's the right name for it ) great shots as always!!

sent from Stretch's DROID X using Tapatalk