Question of the week: August 13th, 2012

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
The "Question of the week" for this week is:

1802004_0907laborday0116.JPG

What PRINT publication do you read/view most often in regards to this hobby? This could be a reference book, magazine, or anything in PRINT that you find useful for the hobby.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Coral magazine. Best I've found.

..........tequilla is not my friend anymore

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Reef Invertebrates: An Essential Guide to Selection, Care and Compatibility by Calfo/Fenner and Aquarium Corals by E Borneman are really the one's in print I most often use, everything else is online.

lilfish

The pocket expert guide to marine fishes/ inverts Scott W. Michael
The Complete Illustrated Breeder's Guide to Marine Aquarium Fishes Wittenrich
Coral mag- on the phone

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Coral Magazine and until it decided to cease existence I liked Aquarium Fish International because it touched on some freshwater stuff as well.

blackwater

just RS so far but thanx BigAl for starting this thread. now i have some names of mag's i can check out that until now i didn't know existed. :clink:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Tropical Fish Hobbyist (TBH) is one magazine I thoroughly enjoy. They have both FW and SW so it's a pretty good value in magazines!

CORAL is by far the best of the best in regards to quality of pictures and media as well. I consider "CORAL" to be "Coffee Table" quality magazine.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Tropical Fish Hobbyist (TBH) is one magazine I thoroughly enjoy. They have both FW and SW so it's a pretty good value in magazines!

CORAL is by far the best of the best in regards to quality of pictures and media as well. I consider "CORAL" to be "Coffee Table" quality magazine.

Our coffee tables must look similar. Coral, road n track, guns n ammo. With a half dozen remote controls thrown in for good measure.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Our coffee tables must look similar. Coral, road n track, guns n ammo. With a half dozen remote controls thrown in for good measure.

Yes except we're down to only 2 remotes... I tend to have Guns n Ammo on top just in case someone were to be wondering which place to come back and rob.... "WARNING.... Armed and CRAZY here"

LOL!

ChrisY

lol, to be honest I don't read much in print anymore. pretty much everything is online except Maxim and a don't but should have a sig that says, protected by ADT and a Ruger plus more. :)

ddelozier

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
46073d1324494636-gun-warning-sign-good-bad-yard_sign.jpg

Not ONLY do our coffee tables look alike, but our OPINIONS are quite similar. My wife says im paranoid for sleeping with a loaded .40 cal on the night stand, and a 12 gage proped in the corner. I always tell her "nonsense, Im well armed. What reason do i have to worry"