It's really looking good. Love the rock work. Did you ever sort what was burning through the DI resin? Perhaps just time to change out the lot? I noticed the same thing until I finally took the RO membrane filter out and under closer inspection found a crack in the housing. I replaced the housing and my issue was resolved.
Thanks! I want to balance sps growth and swimming room with space/areas for the fish to find safety/security.
As for my DI resin, I have about 23ppm of it in my water, above 35 is high but anything above 0 hits the DI. What I did and is working better now is add a second DI. This is allowing me to completely deplete the resin in stage 1 before replacing it.
early results are better, I would have replaced the resin a while ago but with the second stage being there I’m letting it roll. For the past 100g it’s read 1ppm out and looks (color change) exhausted but until it’s showing the same tds out as in, it’s not completely exhausted!
I get this sometimes, and it has something to do with data within the photo. I take photos, and use photo-editing programs to crop, and save the remaining and upload that. That new file is void of any photo data.