Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Adding Picassos & Snowcassos to the store!

I will begin uploading videos to the store soon! They should be up by noon (EST).

Three Snowcassos and ten grade B's!

Doni's Reef, Inc.

Thanks for looking!

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Adding Picassos & Snowcassos to the store!

I am adding Picassos & Snowcassos to the store!

Nine grade B's, two grade A's and two Snowcassos!

Doni's Reef, Inc.

Thanks for looking!

:swmfish:
Doni Marie

swimmer4uus

Doni, I'm amazed at your efforts. Every time you post new picasso's, they're gone in less than 10 mins. That really says something about the quality of fish and service you offer.

reefersfun

I watched them go up, carted the first snowcasso went to look at the 2nd and then checked out, Out of stock! Ugh. They were both awesome.

reefersfun

My avatar is my platinum. I grabbed a snowcasso last week I was going to pair them up but they are worlds apart in size so I tried to grab another snowcasso today.

Hazmat

Yeah, you almost have to put it in your cart and check out right away. I understand Doni's reasoning though. If they are sold when you put them in your cart then you have people that "hold" them in there while they decide. There is a coral vendor that does that and people put all these corals in their basket to hold them. Then they decide which ones they want. Which makes it hard for the rest of us knowing what is still for sale or what is sold.

But then again....you want to make sure you get what you want. Double edge sword I guess.:shades:

Phyxius

I have spent the last yr visiting Doni and looking at all the fish she has to offer and always came home empty handed. Well a few weeks ago I picked one out and then my wife finally picked one and today we finally brought them home. Its well worth the wait in the store to get them and here is a pic of our new ones. They are staying in a small area until I can get their RBTA in there with them and hopefully the will take to it and then be released into the tank

THANKS DONI!!!! It was worth the wait and drooling each time I came over

Attachments

• IMG_4935 (Small).JPG
    IMG_4935 (Small).JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 92

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Finally! I thought you would never replace your black/white clowns.
Nice selections. The white will probably continue to spread so take a lot of photos to compare to later.

Phyxius

Finally! I thought you would never replace your black/white clowns.
Nice selections. The white will probably continue to spread so take a lot of photos to compare to later.

Yeah me either LOL. I already took a bunch of shots tonight for comparison later :)

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Upcoming Vacation!!!

**Vacationing 5-30 through 6-6**

Last available shipping date will be Friday, 5-28, (Saturday delivery).

The next time I will be able to upload more fish to the store will be Monday, 6-7.

DxSOR25

have a good vacation doni!!! My fish are doing great. I took your advice and split apart the 4 into 2 pairs and theres no more bullying. 2 paired up immediately where as the tiny snowcasso and the aplus are staying away. But I believe they will pair up eventually! (i hope) lol

Have a great vaca!

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Florida was a blast! :D
I am back home now and I have been doing tank chores ALL DAY :eek:

I will be uploading four grade B's, four grade A's and one Snowcasso in about 1 hour from now.

Doni's Reef, Inc.

Thanks for looking!

Jerfrog

hey, did you already upload the grade A's and Snowcasso? I just placed an order for one of the little grade B's because i couldnt wait any longer :p