Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

TheOtherReefer

Thanks for the pair!!! they were packaged great!!

DSCN1440.jpg

DSCN1444.jpg

S

Sc4r3d

They are very nice, I can't wait for mine :D

edit: well they are for my 5 yr old and 2 yr old but still, I am stoked!

yungreefer2410

also if anyone didn't know the fish will color up as they get older. for most i think there black will start to come in as that took the longest on my baby clown

premilove

hey doni im ready to pick up a single grade A now! i paid off my school debts for this semester and now its time to spoil myself! around what time will you be adding singles to your buy it now option?

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
hey doni im ready to pick up a single grade A now! i paid off my school debts for this semester and now its time to spoil myself! around what time will you be adding singles to your buy it now option?

I started working on the "store" yesterday. I hope to have some clowns for sale on it by tomorrow.

A special thanks to Scottw for his IT skills and willingness to take time to help me get the store installed and running!!
Thank you Scottw!! :thumbup:

Sharkbait

Wow, hey Doni! It's been a little while, eh? Breeding picasso's now? Impressive selection with the grading. I have one picasso, I'd say she's a B+,lol. Had a pair, but the male didn't make it through Qt. Bummed because he was an A. I just found this thread, after my hiatus. Subscribed!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Subscribe...again...

Okay.. the new store front is quickly coming together now and I am expecting to add some picassos for sale tomorrow. :)

I encourage anyone interested in receiving email product updates to create an account. account Doni's Reef, Inc. Store

Sincere apologies to those that were subscribed to my old store; unfortunately, your data was deleted. Thank you in advance for entering your info once again!

I will continue to work on the store so you may continue to see things change on a daily (or even hourly) basis.

Your feedback and comments are welcome! So please let me know if something is broken, just looks 'strange', or if you think something should be added.

Thank you!

rrcg50

i am on the list for 2 snowcassos and i am in need of a grade a i keep trying to go to the store but the link says its broken

nanoty

Re: Subscribe...again...

Okay.. the new store front is quickly coming together now and I am expecting to add some picassos for sale tomorrow. :)

I encourage anyone interested in receiving email product updates to create an account. account Doni's Reef, Inc. Store

Sincere apologies to those that were subscribed to my old store; unfortunately, your data was deleted. Thank you in advance for entering your info once again!

I will continue to work on the store so you may continue to see things change on a daily (or even hourly) basis.

Your feedback and comments are welcome! So please let me know if something is broken, just looks 'strange', or if you think something should be added.

Thank you!

Ah, no wonder I wasn't getting notifications.......

jjohnson3

I like snowcassos but I just cant afford them. Maybe next tank...Ive already got some clowns! Good luck with the site Woodstock!!!!!!