OT Virginia Tech

saltwaterfarm

It is very sad... I have a friend (my LFS manager) whose very pregnant wife is at the veterinary school... I have not yet been able to reach him to find out if she is OK...

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Very tragic situation, my condolences and prayers go out to all the families :(

It's a dangerous world we're living in !

Cartman89

Not even my mafia guys would do this.... Like what Carlos Mencia says, some people in this world are DEE DEE DEES. SO if you have a D average in school and marry another person who has a D average in school what do you get? A DDD. Very sad day. Makes me wonder if this will happen at my future school, florida TECH.

Snelly40

very sad event today, what makes people think that something of this nature is a good idea. Killing innocent people who are just trying to get an education, in a school that big it would seem as if this was not personal but just for kicks, makes me sick. and to boot i can not get a hold of a good good friend and fraternity brother, who i went to school with and transfered there just last semester to finish up his engineering degree
IN HOC Brad!!!!

in hoc signo vinces

Attachments

• TitleSig.gif
    TitleSig.gif
    19.4 KB · Views: 22

mps9506

Gonna be out for the next few days on business, but before I went I had to post in this thread.
I hope everyone puts the friends and families of those affected by this senseless tragedy in their prayers. When a parent sends their child off to college to start their journey off to being independent they know that things won't be perfect, but they do trust their child will at least be safe. I know this event has shattered that feeling for many parents and students. My thoughts are with not only the people directly involved with the events at VT, but those parents with children in campuses across the country that have that moment of fear and angst that their child isn't safe.
I hope this remains an isolated incident and does not negatively impact VT or other colleges in the long run.