OT: Predictions for 2005

ReefLady

Staff member
Karma will make a comeback.

We’ll see a little more skin on ReefSanctuary.

The Photo Gallery will look even cooler.

We’ll give ebay a run for their money.

Google will replace Bill Gates as master of the universe

Ron Shimek will take out a restraining order against Mojoreef.

Witfull will drink Crown Royal.

Gina will wish someone a happy birthday.

In a shocking turn of events, Boomer will not know the ID of a critter, signaling the start of the apocalypse.

Logical will open a franchise of LFS called McLogical’s. The world will rejoice.

Melev will build the world’s largest refugium, servicing the copepod population for the entire Pacific ocean.

Anyone else?

:turntable

mps9506

Travis will post some of the best marine pictures on the net.

McLogical's will result in overweight and obese Zoanthids

Gina

RS STAFF
Witful will start a breeding farm for crabs. :)

Mike will replace Laird Hamilton in the...My life takes me to the edge, my American Express goes with me commercials.

Last edited:

mwrager

Well here is a prediction for 2005 that I know I can keep. Well some of you know me and know that I have been single for 13 years. I have been raising 3 children by myself. Well here it is, I am getting married in May of 2005. That is why I have not been here very much.

Witfull

i predict that i will feed my fish atleast 4 times in 2005

an other predictions i keep to myself...when they happen,,ill let ya know,,,

BoomerD

I predict that if the docs don't get me patched up so I can go back to work, I;m gonna retire in 05, and MIGHT even say to heck with it, and move to Hawaii. Retire in relative comfort.

mps9506

mwrager said:
Well here is a prediction for 2005 that I know I can keep. Well some of you know me and know that I have been single for 13 years. I have been raising 3 children by myself. Well here it is, I am getting married in May of 2005. That is why I have not been here very much.

Congrats!
"Here is one for me then, on the opposite note...
I will not be getting married in 2005. If I do, then boomer will not id something correctly...

BigReepher

I'll deny my addiction.
My LFS will tell me to go home.
My wife's evil eye will tire out.
Someone will mention intervention.
RS will be there for me!

Craig Manoukian

It will be OK to keep a Mandarin Dragonette, a Blue Tang, and a grouper, those cute little polka dotted Panthers you see at the LFS in a 20 gallon.

You will be able to have clams, LPS, and SPS in a tank with one 75 watt incandescent bulb.

Everyone will use the search and links functions before asking another "ichy" question.

ScottT1980

mps9506 said:
Congrats!
"Here is one for me then, on the opposite note...
I will not be getting married in 2005. If I do, then boomer will not id something correctly...

So where is the honeymoon... ;)

ID thread

I only remember this thread because I was horrified by the fact that I even questioned Boomer...

Take er easy
Scott T.

RanRoc

Environmental activists will pressure Washington to ban the import, sale, propagation, and keeping of marine organisms.

This site will become "Freshwater and Snapping Turtle Sanctuary"

-RY