mnreefman

heres my new puppy, maximus, 12 weeks old

Attachments

• I see you.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 256
Last edited by a moderator:

ReefLady

Staff member
Hy mnreefman, good to see ya! Not sure what happened to your attachment though...

Gina

RS STAFF
Clint,
Good to see you are still around! Try reattaching your picture again so we can see them!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Here is mine :D

61Maggie.jpg

Gina

RS STAFF
mkpaulson said:
gina great picture, looks like they're best friends!

LOL! Not hardly! Marks Jack Russell has gone after him one to many times! He is scared to death of her. That's why we took that picture, figured that would never happen again!!

Vina,
Cute pic of your Maltese!

Mark,
Great Rotti you have!

Doni,
You know what I think of yours!

Let's see some more pups!

angnak

Well here is one of mine. He is a little ratty looking is this pic. Usually stays that way. After a bath he goes in the yard and rolls around everywhere. I can't seem to find my other 2 dogs. I will try when I get home.

73Oliver1.jpg

Right on Angnak!My dog does the same thing after a bath. she goes and rolls over dirt,dry grass and mud.Why?I guess it's a dog thing right?

------------------
VINA

proud2bcanadian

546IM000939-med.JPG

Here's my dog.
She's a Jack Russel Terrier mixed with something (probably a Corgy).
She's about 8 years old (we're not sure because we picked her up at the Humaine Society).

She has recently been diagnosed with Severe Kidney Disease!
After the vet saw the results of the blood test, he thought she'd be dead (not too great of a thought, eh?); but no way, she's a fighter, and is still chasing those squirrels!... We just don't know how much longer she can fight. She's down to about 15lbs from 25lbs.

BTW - What beautiful pooches everyone else has!